Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your pet's name? - Minitokyo

What's your pet's name?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

My cat's name is Timmy O.o I didn't name him....my mom wanted to name him pussy >.<

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

i have 8 pets
parakeets-
gumby & pokey (both males)
dot, snow white, daisy, sunni

cockatiel-madison

lovebird-misty

Signature Image

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

my Alaskan Malamute is named Kobie (as usual doesnt come when you call him), my budgie is Duo (cause he never shuts up) and my finch is Sasuke (who is evil and killed off his brothers and sisters Itachi, Orochimaru and Kakashi, plus he can chirp the Imperial March which scares me more)

StarAssailant

StarAssailant

Assailant to the Stars

i got a dog names su-su which means milk in some other language

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

1 Cat- Tigger (it's orange, and has racing stripes)
2 Dogs - Balls (XD) and Rug.
3 Fish- Whitey, Chocky, and Squishey (Originally, huh?)

I'm just going to point out here and now, that I only named Tigger.

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

my first dog was daisy.. now we have 2 more and their names are cappie and gizmo!

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

(long) my two _male_dogs...one is named Benji Vlad Marie Cheebs-Meiser*. Other one is Casey Nibbles Hatch-Meiser*2
Also have a (calico=female :nya: ) shorthair cat named Frisky Bastet Hatch-Meiser

*= 'Vlad' and 'Marie' are his middle names (lol) and Vlad=dracul, marie=girly boy. 'Cheebs-Meiser' mean cheebs (chibi->cheebs) is the first half of his lastname and Meiser means he's ours
*2= 'nibbles'--> he "gums" things. 'Hatch'- is the first part -yadda- and means they were owned by my Grandpa/Grandma H. before I inherited them :hmpf: , same for "the cat"

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

i had a fish and i named it Orange cause it was a gold fish and it looked orange

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

a beagle named snoopy ^^,

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Fox terrier named Lord.

LoneTenchi

LoneTenchi

Has come back to MT

Quote by KeltoshHmm i just had a huge dsiscussion with a friend cause he gave his pet a stupid name.... So now i'm curiour to know the names you all gave to your pet :d
p.s (he named him Red cause he's a husky with red fur. ok i know it's uncommon but i think it stupid anyway :D )

ummm......thats also my dogs name.... :sweat: ....now I feel bad...Kidding! :) I mean it is my dogs name but I didn't name her, her previous owners did. Hehe well my other dogs name is Micky and he's a cutie. I love my pets! :) ( Even IF they're crazy little poodles....) Uh and my turtles...I didn't really name them...maybe I should *leaves for a while to think of some names for her turtles.* >.<

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.