Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Advanced courses - Minitokyo

Advanced courses

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Have you ever taken an honors or advanced course in High School that didn't feel like one? What I mean is that you took a class that you thought would be harder because it was a honors /advanced course but it turned out to be just like any average class. That happend to me junior year when I took AP US History. It was supposed to be harder but turned out to be way easier and laid back then the regular US History class. The only advanced course I took that was actually hard was College English senior year. Then again the regular english class was the same in difficulty.

Anyway have any of you ever gone through this before?

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Ya I took physics, we did experaments every other week and the experaments were like rolling a ball off the table and calculate were it will land on the floor or if 2 cars hit what will happen. I enjoyed it.

notdante

notdante

Who wants Turkey-dogs?!!!?!!

yesss. i had advanced english 10 with like the worst teacher not because of the difficulty but because it was basically exactally the same as regular english 10. we had a list of vocabulary words, i think 15 or 20, that we had to memorize and then we would have a quiz at the end of the week where we had to spell them correctally from memory. we didnt really do anything advanced and then 11th grade in early and modern brit. lit. and everyonce and a while when my teacher would say that there was a poem or something we where supposed to read or learn last year and we didnt even talk about it. -_-

Signature

(\_/)
(o.O)
(0 0) This is Bunny's weird twin. Copy Bunny's weird twin into your signature to help him on his way to eating all of the pies on the planet.

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

None, too much work involved.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

hrm... i think the AS world history class i took in freshman year of high school was the only one i took that didn't seem like an advanced class... all of the other advanced classes i took in high school FELT like advanced classes. especially my AP biology and AP english classes... i swear my blood pressure was at it's highest that year... ;)

Signature Image

AP Chemistry senior year of HS. hands down. the teacher said that it was our responsibility to learn on our own, so everyday was basically a free period...tho we were supposed to use that time to do the chem hw and so on. definitely didn't take the AP test for that class...i didn't learn a thing.

my AP english, biology, govt, history, and economics classes all held their weight.

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.