Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 you rather cat's or dogs? - Minitokyo

you rather cat's or dogs?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

hydro

H2O:HydroGen

i have the same love for both but i have something special with cats they are so cool ,i like the way they move.but i'm sure that dogs are more friendly than cats.

"Use the element who brings life"

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Dogs! Cats pee on walls.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

raging_otter

Not In

Quote by NurikoDogs! Cats pee on walls.

holy moly is that true?? i never own a cat b4 so didnt know about that...
i want to keep both a cat and a dog though, i think it would be fun ^^

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Cats. Serene animals. Independent and just a lot cooler. Dogs are loud and annoying...blech.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

>_< oh such a hard choice. I'd prefer a nice cute fluffy little dog over a cat. but if the dog aint nice cute fluffy and little then i'd much rather cats XD

~mintyness~
Signature

I like cats over dogs. Dogs are too needy imo. They always folliow you around the house and want to play.

If I smile and don

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

Quote by NurikoDogs! Cats pee on walls.

Thats only a male cat thing.... they mark their territory...

Anyway, I love female cats... their quiter, nicer, and don't pee on walls. But I also like dogs, especially ones that I have known since they were puppies...

Signature

I love dogs, it doesn't mean that I hate cats, it's only I have been inlove with dogs since for ever... :D that's why I have 2.... and I think my Cocker can't bark :O

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

dogs to infinity! my dog hershey owns all cats, even the cat from shrek 2 >:D

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I like cats because they're quiet animals....'cept my cat has ADHD or something...randomly ramming his head into walls & eating posters off my wall....O.o He never got out of the stupid kitten stage ^^;

Cats rule!

It's true, I think they're going to take over when humans wipe themselves out... either cat's or earwigs... I'm voting for the cats.

I'm a cat person my self. I like dogs.. well depends on the dogs. I like small house dogs :D

Signature

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

lol cats are the best!

but dogs are still cool ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I like dogs... haven't had good experiences meeting cats as they like to try to scratch me up

cats!! you have to walk dogs and stuff, cats are so cute and fluffy :D :D

Dogs hands down! If you raise him/her well, they're loyal to the end, defend you if they have to, comfort you when you need it, and come when you call them. They're also happy to see you every single day!
Cats just do their own thing... >_>

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Dogs are always trying to get on one's good side no matter how humiliating it is for them. Which I hate. So the cats are better.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

kusotaisa

Munou no Renkinjutsushi

It's a bit speciest, I think, to make a generalization for preference without taking into account the personality of the particular cat or dog in question...^_~

If you're talking aesthetics, on the other hand, while I'm fond of the structural variety of dogs, there's nothing quite as satisfying as watching a cat move.

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

that's mean O_o its hard to say... i prefer some playful dog over cute cat XD hmmm i like both but had BAD experiences with both animals XD

cloudcherry

cloudcherry

...CherryBerry...

I have 2 MALE cats that may i add do not pee on walls lol :D as they have been fixed and are both so cute! they snitch the middle of my bed and *mrow* at me and have such cool tails and ears! dogs are cool too but a little scary and they bark! and drool! and cant do their buisiness themselves. Cats are cool in that they dont need 24/7 attention and are just so cute! if this was kittens vs puppies now THAT would be a hard one lol :D =^.^=

Slinky + Esculator = Everlasting Fun

Signature
.:Spirited Away:. .:Express:. .:Canvas:. .:MT's:. .:Wallie:.

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

i love cats and dogs :) to hard to choose if i think about saying cats i think about my dogs if im about to say dogs i think about my cats :( dogs more fun but can be annoying but cats are so cute and relaxing.....weird thing i my dogs are like best friends with my cats like sleep on each other and stuff ...and in cloudcherrys defence my cats do not pee on walls but very good call by nuriko i have herd many storys about that happening to walls and other items eg school books :)

i prefer cats over dogs, for me they are cute and cuddly :)

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

cats, but maybe only because i have 2. I also love dogs but their too much job XD cats are easy to keep alive. and softer

im more of a cat person. As for Nuriko claiming that dogs dont pee in the house, my dog pee'd in my bed whilst I was in it....and he is house trained and knows not to pee or poo in the house X_X

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.