Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Build your own.... - Minitokyo

Build your own....

page 1 of 1 4 total items

masterjesse89

masterjesse89

Master of ALL Things Spiffy

....FRANKENSTEIN! Put together any anime character's features.... um... that makes no sense... well um... like inuyasha's ears on miroku... or something like that except from any anime and it can be a total mix... just who would you put together.... and if you want to why yo like the parts... It doesn't have to be just anime..... Manga works too....

I still don't know what mine would be I'm thinking about it....

Once I desire something... I cannot undesire it.
I cannot even try to resist. I will desire it until I have it.
But there is no end
No matter how much I take. I still want.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

hrm... that's kinda hard.... how about sanosuke's (rurouni kenshin) fists on kyo (fruits basket) so that kyo could finally beat yuki! XP muahahahah!

Signature Image

Daisuke niwa's big red hair,Mirouku's crazy grin, Inuyasha's fluffy ears,Kagome's school uniform,
XD

lordmusou

lordmusou

legendary Mazoku

how about yusuke's hair and mazoku markings with hiei's third eye with kuramas delicate features and a whore leather domimatrix suit. name will be yuskinae

"I can't get back to her until I do. You should have quit hitting me while you had the chance cause you have awoken the side of Raizen that lives on in me and he can be real grumpy in the morning. I am here to make dreams come true after all."

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.