Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DDR! Dance Dance Revolution! - Minitokyo

DDR! Dance Dance Revolution!

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 89 total items

shirahana

white flower

Muah! DDR is one of the best games ever! XD You actually get some exercise! And it's not finger exercise.... which I get enough with the piano anyway =P

Anywho, I currently have DDR Max 2.... can't wait for DDR Extreme to come out for PS2! ^__^ It supposedly has over 100 songs to dance to o_o; That's a lot compared to the older games... I think Max 2 only has about 60 songs....

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

I like DDR Max better! I love dancing to Candy and Healing Vision! ^-^

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

shirahana

white flower

Really? Have you ever went to the arcade and played Butterfly? It's soooo addictive! ^__^

And one of the harder songs, Afronova... It goes so fast @_@;; But I guess it's nothing compared to Max 2 Unlimited... x_x; Max 2 Unlimited is over 500 beats per minute... x__x;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

yes!

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Butterfly? Yup I played that! I love it on standard!

shirahana

white flower

Heh heh..... I even have the song (Butterfly) in my computer! :D

Now that I think of it.... I think I've heard "Candy" before...... Does it go something like this? "I do I do I do I do love you...." Am I close? X_X;

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

I have DDR Extreme J-ripped.

Favorite songs: Dynamite Rave, PARANOiA (any one), MaxX 300, MaxX Unlimited, and Kakumei. I can play them all on Heavy and get at least a B. For Dynamite Rave, Paranoia, and MaxX 300 I use 2x Speed, Reverse, Dark and Death options.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

DDR ?! you can really dance to it XD

i think ill just be lookin' how everybody else plays/dances that game while i sit there and enjoy it XD i start to dance everybody will suffocate 'cause they cant stop laughing XD

SoldatsTe

The Deluded One

Once you get up there and get used to it..DDR is addicting..though at the moment im hooked on Pump It Up. Only thing I cant stand about these games, is at an arcade when the "elite" people crowd around, doing nothing but making snide remarks and crap. Otherwise, yes, very fun, butterfly candy, healing vision..wheee

"You know that 'We come in peace business?'....Bite me"

shirahana

white flower

Quote by JinzhouI have DDR Extreme J-ripped.
Favorite songs: Dynamite Rave, PARANOiA (any one), MaxX 300, MaxX Unlimited, and Kakumei. I can play them all on Heavy and get at least a B. For Dynamite Rave, Paranoia, and MaxX 300 I use 2x Speed, Reverse, Dark and Death options.

you can do it on reverse, too?? =___=; I remember I got 2 double A's in Heavy Mode (Game Mode).... and an Extra Stage popped up.... It was Max 2 Unlimited on reverse!! *dies* I can't even pass that song on Standard... never mind heavy.......

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Yeah I have tons of DDR songs on my comp! Paranoia is so hard! my and my friends were dancing to it a nd we slipped XD

shirahana

white flower

Ouch ^^; I've never fell playing DDR before ^^;

Quote by SoldatsTeOnce you get up there and get used to it..DDR is addicting

most definitely yes! Even if you stink at it... you'll inevitably get better ^_^

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Quote by shirahana

Quote by JinzhouI have DDR Extreme J-ripped.

you can do it on reverse, too?? =___=; I remember I got 2 double A's in Heavy Mode (Game Mode).... and an Extra Stage popped up.... It was Max 2 Unlimited on reverse!! *dies* I can't even pass that song on Standard... never mind heavy.......

All reverse is the steps are going down instead of up. hell, I've played Dynamite Rave so many times, I can do the steps without even looking.

My next goal in DDR is to start break dancing the songs. That's some crazy shit. =O

And personally, I think it worse when you just finish MaxX Unlimited to find a hidden stage (Kakumei) which is faster and longer than MU. @_@

Signature

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Break dancing to songs is so cool! I love watching people do it at arcades! XD

shirahana

white flower

Did you ever try nonstop mode? It has a random option... It's hard.. =__=; I still have ways to go before I can tackle that... x_x;

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Quote by shirahanaDid you ever try nonstop mode? It has a random option... It's hard.. =__=; I still have ways to go before I can tackle that... x_x;

I have Stepmania on my laptop, and I borrowed my friends pads... i had over 300 songs (most of them just variations of Paranoia) and I did nonstop mode.. it took me two hours to get through it. And all the songs were on heavy and 2x. X_x

Signature

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Nonstop? Is that the same as Oni? Oni is when you play like 10 songs in a row all diffrent levels and you cant get any goods.

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Quote by katz291Nonstop? Is that the same as Oni? Oni is when you play like 10 songs in a row all diffrent levels and you cant get any goods.

Yeah Oni and Nonstop are the same thing.

Signature

shirahana

white flower

Quote by JinzhouI have Stepmania on my laptop, and I borrowed my friends pads... i had over 300 songs (most of them just variations of Paranoia) and I did nonstop mode.. it took me two hours to get through it. And all the songs were on heavy and 2x. X_x

You serious?! @____@;;;

That.... is...... intense......... I don't have enough stamina to do that....

I wanna be able to do "So Deep" on Heavy... That's my current goal ^-^;

Quote by katz291Nonstop? Is that the same as Oni? Oni is when you play like 10 songs in a row all diffrent levels and you cant get any goods.

You can't get any goods? o_O; I got goods in nonstop mode before ^^;

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

O_o oh my if i read through this thread y'all seem like dancing pros...and what was that? you can even brake dance to those songs @_@'

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Quote by LimalityO_o oh my if i read through this thread y'all seem like dancing pros...and what was that? you can even brake dance to those songs @_@'

It's possible to do so. I've seen some of those Japanese kids like doing serious windmill and 1990's to DDR songs. =O So I gotta start trying that now, lol.

Signature

shirahana

white flower

*lol* My friend was at the arcade once... and he said he saw two kiddos doing some serious dance moves... then after the song ended, one of the kids took out an inhaler.....

Okay -_-; It's just the way he said it. It made it hilarious *lol*

I like DDR too! The harder songs that i do are Furuhata and Rythm and Police in maniac and Max300 in trick. I lack on stamina to do Max300 in maniac...

shirahana

white flower

I've never heard of those songs actually ^^; What version are they from? o_O;

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 89 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.