Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pretear - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

shirahana

white flower

Anyone heard of it? o_O; It's supposed to be one of those magical girl series... like Card Captor Sakura, I guess. I heard a bit about it... It's a story that ties in elements from Cinderella and Snow White o_o;... And I heard it was an epic...

It has a dash of fantasy in it... so I'm kinda interested ^-^;

Here's a summary: http://www.animeast.com/summaries/Pretear.html

It's not the best summary... but it still... tells you a bit about it...

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

i've seen some eps. of it and it's kinda like sailor moon, wedding peach, CCS and the two fairy tales you were talkin about XD

www.kickassanime.tk has the full collection :)

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

i've seen some eps. of it and it's kinda like sailor moon, wedding peach, CCS and the two fairy tales you were talkin about XD

www.kickassanime.tk has the full collection :)

shirahana

white flower

Wow! ^____^ Thank youuuuuuuu!!!! *huggles*

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

I love Pretear!!!

HAYATE IS hawt! XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

shirahana

white flower

Haha.... I'm downloading it right now ^^;;;

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

heh mah pleasure deary :)

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

ah yes.....i find Pretear a "sailormoon" look-a-like....hahaa.....and surprisingly i did finish watching it XD haha...itz not THAT bad

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

Do you think it's good enough to buy?

Green Tea Kimchi Ice Cream!

Actually I will buy when the full box comes out... It's probably one of the better magical girl anime. Short, good story, cute characters, just fun to watch.

Never heard of it, sorry.
sound's pretty cool though.

shirahana

white flower

I just finished watching it!! ^____^ It's only 13 episodes.... so you can finish it in one sitting! It is definitely one of the better magical girl series ^-^; So if you like that genre... definitely consider Pretear ^-^;

Wai... I have the music stuck in my head XD

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

accually I just bought the manga some hours ago....but I havĀ“nt read it yet...I had no idea what it was about...

shirahana

white flower

Read it read it read it! ^_^ I haven't read the manga... but for MOST cases, I find the manga better than the anime ^^; I thought the anime was pretty good... so the manga should be decent ^^;

akari-tenshi

akari-tenshi

Happy-happy, joy-joy!

i love pretear too...but too bad the wallie about the anime outthere only few...make them pls, shira-chan "lol" :nya:

I'm watching pretear right now...and i'm liking it so far ^^ As for pretear walls, i haven't really seen any scans from pretear >_<

shirahana

white flower

Same here ~_~; I don't know how to cg.... so if I found a scan, it'd have to be a really good one that doesn't need much cleaning up ^-^;;;

I've seen Pretear. It's really good. I really want to get the mangas. I already have the DVDs XD

Man pretty old anime huh, the animation wasnt bad, and the story was decent. I would recommend it to the ladies, they would enjoy it (one girl with so many guys). I also liked how it was similar to snow white.

I bought this series on DVD. :3 I loved the fact that unlike most anime of this genre, it doesn't have filler episodes that make the anime drag on. It's short, simple, to the point and very endearing. =] I was quite surprised by the turn of events in the last like 3 episodes or so.

shirahana

white flower

Yup, I agree. It was only 13 episodes. When you say "13 episodes", it sounds short for a series o_O; However, they animated the story pretty well and each episode had a point to it and devloped the plot.

Quote by carpetflyerI would recommend it to the ladies, they would enjoy it (one girl with so many guys).

*lol* that's true...

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

I have the manga! I love it! ^^

shirahana

white flower

I almost bought the manga, but I already saw the anime.. so I decided not to. I mean... I don't work x_x; If I had a regular income, I probably would've ^^;

i watch the anime i kinda ok to watch
it is kinda like cindarella (a modern one) and at the end it like sleeping beauty
her outfit its kinda pretty

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.