Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 never ending story - Minitokyo

never ending story

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

Here a game it simple too now all ya have to do is say around 2 sentences or more.The point of this game is that the more sentences we make(has to atleast go along with the story)will eventually turn to a story so in the meantime I'll say a sntence to start off.
And if ya want you can add people on this site to^.^

Its a shame kitty could'nt come to the theme park with us.Said moonlight.I heard she fell ill what a shame and this was supposed to be the one and only chance to come hopefully she can come said Ashley

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

(here goes:)

"hey Ash? Should we go on without her? I mean she might get mad or something and I am affraid of the thing she carries around her neck in a emerald box and never let us see... Also I heard some very strange rumours about that theme park. It might not be safe to go.. Aren't they breaking it down tomorrow ?" Said Pom-pom as dhe stood next to ash licking an ice cream cone

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Meanwhile, on the other side of town, my friend and I were strolling through forum land one day to find out that a thread was duplicated. "Um, what is the link to the other thread," my friend asked. "I think the link to the other thread is http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19758/ . Even though the contents may be slightly different, it still adds up to becoming a never ending story. So a little advice, my friends, is to just search for existing threads before creating new ones. ;) ," I said, and everyone lived happily ever after. The end. XD :D

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.