Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime that is sure to pick you up when your down - Minitokyo

Anime that is sure to pick you up when your down

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

yen420

yen420

Sporadic Appearance

Do you guys have this? I do.

If I just want to relax my mind --> Hikaru no Go. What's so entertaining about GO you ask? Well, Hikaru and Sai. What else? *grins*

Then, if I really really want my attention diverted ---> Dragon Ball Z!!! The fighting and Goku? Hah! and.... Slamdunk!

I know all these are like old series but... that's what good about oldies. It's when you want to rewatch them over and over again that makes them.. worth keeping :)

Proud Member of:
Bleach-Central

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Good question! For me, the series is most certainly Azumanga Daioh. There's something about the cuteness, silliness, and randomness that just brings a smile to my face regardless of what frame of mind I might be in.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by shinsengumiGood question! For me, the series is most certainly Azumanga Daioh.
There's something about the cuteness, silliness, and randomness that
just brings a smile to my face regardless of what frame of mind I might
be in.

i'd have to agree with you there shinsengumi-san! despite the lack of cute guys, azumanga daioh can always bring a smile to my face!

Signature Image

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

ummmn, an anime that rleaxes your mind, huh, I would say Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro Chan, it is awkwardly funny, some ecchi series really boost you up too

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

Quote by fireflywishes

Quote by shinsengumiGood question! For me, the series is most certainly
Azumanga Daioh.
There's something about the cuteness, silliness, and randomness that
just brings a smile to my face regardless of what frame of mind I might
be in.

i'd have to agree with you there shinsengumi-san!
despite the lack of cute guys, azumanga daioh can always bring a smile
to my face!

Me three, gotta love Azumanga Daioh. Cutey Honey is a picker-upper as well

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

I almost said Excel Saga, but I have to agree. Azumanga Daioh overwhelms you with it's disturbing cutness. :sweat:

azumanga daioh, evcel saga........thats all i could think of . just the sheer randomness

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

Azumanga gets my vote as well as Galaxy Angel and Nadesico - my roommate likes watching those and Vandred too (and just anything we've watched in the past which'll get a quick laugh)

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

Aa! Megami-Sama is the one

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Get Backers and Slam Dunk
Ginji is so funny especially when Akabane-san is around XD And the same goes for Sakuragi. I just love these 2 animes!!

Azumanga Daioh & Gakuen Alice... they put me in good spirits..... :)

I like NieA under 7 and Here is Greenwood as pick-me-up animes. Although I generally prefer to watch depressing animes when I'm down.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Happy Lesson i guess, thats always good for a laugh

Signature Image

kouta84

kouta84

+ NeKo +

maybe tenchi muyo GXP :D maybe can make you laugh or yakitate japan :D

Signature

xkaleidostarx

xkaleidostarx

Smile! ^_^

Azumanga Daioh, Kaleido Star and Cromartie High would be my best picks! :D AD and CH are both full of hilarious randomness, and Kaleido Star just gives you a major confidence boost. Well...it does for myself, at least. XD

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

ZittFu

ZittFu

Part-time Shinigami

For me, Vandread and Onegai Teacher

RengekiShin

RengekiShin

-LoneRedWolf-

Yakitate Japan, and some other random series.

Signature

Shades

Shades

Crow observer

School Rumble, Fullmetal Panic Fumoffu and Ouran Host Club

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Kaleido Star, Trigun and Hellsing.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

One Piece or Galaxy Angel for me. Watch a couple of episodes of either of those and I feel much better (usually blowing off steam from losing at video games...). Naruto used to be a good one, but there has been over a year of fillers.

Outlaw Star and The Slayers. Love those shows

Inuyasha tends to put me in a good mood. I think it's because it was the first anime I REALLY got into.

Di Gi Charat, ^_^' childish but always give me a smile and Galaxy Angel

Amaenaideyo, Bokusatsu tenshi Dokuro Chan and Excel saga always make me laugh.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.