Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Question for you girls... - Minitokyo

Question for you girls...

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

If I got raped.....I wouldn't tell -____-''' I'd be to afraid to tell...but I'd try to tell

Magically Delicious, yo.

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

Quote by misl3dKill the motherf***** who made me that! >:0( But a very painful death... Not soft and quick.

would love 2...

Quote by SamuraiHarukoIf I got raped.....I wouldn't tell -____-''' I'd be to afraid to tell...but I'd try to tell

same here... i havent told ne1...yet... well.. only u guys know -.-...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

mamimi

fr

what I find atrocious, ridiculous, disgusting, it is the one saying: if one girls get raped on street it is because she dresses too sexy, etc... It is never the raped person's fault.
But back on topic, go to the hospital, as fast as possible to keep the prooves *fresh* if I can say..
And castration of the ***, that's even more cruel than death for a man with such a intrusive phallus.

If you don't know where you are going, all roads lead there.
Realism is a corruption of the reality.

schuZ107M

crazed yaoi fangirl

Hmm... honestly I would probably not do anything about it. I know *I* personally would be very embarrassed about the entire situation and not want anyone to know about it so I wouldn't talk or do anything about it. I had one friend two years ago who called me up and told me she got raped at a party and I immedietely took her to the hospital soon as we got off the phone. In my opinion I think the best thing to do is to go to the hospital and get checked out then decide if you want to press charges (that is, if you know/remember who the guy is) or talk to you someone you feel comfortable with about it and see what their advice is. It's a difficult situation to be in and even harder to deal with but if you deal with it instead of bottling it up or hurting yourself over it then I think that makes it easier to cope with. But, I personally have never been in that sort of situation so this is all just my own thoughts on the matter. Hope that helps.

wark?

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

wow, I would probably need to go to the hospital, need to get help, then get a lawyer. Tell my family and try to get my life back together...-sigh- dont want to think about that....

*I didnt get raped either o.O*

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I can understand why you don't want to tell anyone, because if I got raped I wouldn't tell, I'd be too shocked and afraid, but you really should go to the hospital. If you have an STD or are pregnant, you NEED to know.

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

Quote by zephiris26I can understand why you don't want to tell anyone, because if I got raped I wouldn't tell, I'd be too shocked and afraid, but you really should go to the hospital. If you have an STD or are pregnant, you NEED to know.

hai hai.... ;_;... *too scared* *crying* *runs away* t_____t

Don't run away, confront, or you will be running for the rest of your life. And that's not a good thing. And the more you wait, the harder it will be. It's best to get it all out. And you have to think, if that guy raped you, he might do it to others or have done it before. That sick SOB has to be put away. And reporting it the first step.

YoukoxLover, professional help is really what you really need. If going to the hospital or telling anyone seems like a difficult task right now, you can take smaller steps. Call the hospital. Talk with a professional. The doctor doesn't have to know you, but at least talk with them first, especially if you have serious physical injury (bleeding, etc.).

Time is important here. I've noticed that you started this thread 1 day ago, and 11 hours ago you still haven't told anyone. If you can conjure the will to do one thing, let that first step be to get REAL help.

Best wishes to you through this difficult journey.

ATHF

ATHF

Master Shake

Hrm, I only read the first dozen or so posts in this thread, and I sure hope the direction changes later on....
You know, they have specialized groups that you can discuss this stuff with, I don't think logging on to MT and making everyone here guess at whether or not you were raped and THEN give you advice about it is a very wise thing to do at all....(by the way, at least some of you peeps out there actually DID give sane advice, good for you). Have you no brain of your own? Who the hell does not know about STDs, birth control, getting DNA for the police, do you not ever enter the real world? Hell, from the looks of it you didn't even CALL the police/hospital, yet you let everyone here know, which kinda tosses the whole too ashamed/its my fault theory out the window......seriously, I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm ripping on you, but your either 12 years old or younger or just plain idiodic, get some help and fast, in the REAL world. BTW, rapists will die by my hand, one way or the other (getting my law degree to prosecute criminal law, so I'm on your side believe it or not).

ATHF - #1 in the hood, G

"Nunc lento sonitu dicunt, morieris" - Believe, for in every dominion it rules supreme.

Signature Image
Come back here, Assramath0r!

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

Quote by ATHFHrm, I only read the first dozen or so posts in this thread, and I sure hope the direction changes later on....
You know, they have specialized groups that you can discuss this stuff with, I don't think logging on to MT and making everyone here guess at whether or not you were raped and THEN give you advice about it is a very wise thing to do at all....(by the way, at least some of you peeps out there actually DID give sane advice, good for you). Have you no brain of your own? Who the hell does not know about STDs, birth control, getting DNA for the police, do you not ever enter the real world? Hell, from the looks of it you didn't even CALL the police/hospital, yet you let everyone here know, which kinda tosses the whole too ashamed/its my fault theory out the window......seriously, I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm ripping on you, but your either 12 years old or younger or just plain idiodic, get some help and fast, in the REAL world. BTW, rapists will die by my hand, one way or the other (getting my law degree to prosecute criminal law, so I'm on your side believe it or not).

i didnt think bout STD or nething like that... i couldnt think.. at all.. ....am im 15.. not some 12 year old idiot...ill go to the hospital... by myself... i dont want ne1 to know.. T_T...damnit... this is so hard... f***! i hope im not pregnant! t_________________t///....

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

I would if I could smack the son of a bitch ...try to get away and if the oponent would be too strong I would let hgim know what was going to happen after he had done what he came for, this would be it:
I would go to the nearest either hospital or police station and then I would definately se to that he was found and that he wouldn´t do it again....then I would explain that if he after my explanaition of what was gonna happen did try to kill me...and succed what would happen and that his whole life would be a waste and that everybody he cared for would hate him and so on...naturelly...I would accually do this if it would happen...

Hon take an advice from an adult :) i was raped last september, by a guy who was drunk. I was just taking a walk in my neighborhood, and he just grabbed my arm and as i turned around i hit him... unfortunately that only made him agrier, and he hit me back, and once i was on the ground he kicked me a few times before he had his fun.... i had 2 broken ribs, a concussion, and a cut on my head, before he was done with me. But after he took off i went to the nearest house and they called the military police for me. (i'm in the military, yet i couldn't do anything, he was so much bigger) but anyways, they did catch him, and now he'll rot in jail *keeps fingers crossed* so i do know it is difficult for a young woman to decide what she should do, but in the long run it is better if your parents know.

*huggles*
Alea

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

Quote by AleannanHon take an advice from an adult :) i was raped last september, by a guy who was drunk. I was just taking a walk in my neighborhood, and he just grabbed my arm and as i turned around i hit him... unfortunately that only made him agrier, and he hit me back, and once i was on the ground he kicked me a few times before he had his fun.... i had 2 broken ribs, a concussion, and a cut on my head, before he was done with me. But after he took off i went to the nearest house and they called the military police for me. (i'm in the military, yet i couldn't do anything, he was so much bigger) but anyways, they did catch him, and now he'll rot in jail *keeps fingers crossed* so i do know it is difficult for a young woman to decide what she should do, but in the long run it is better if your parents know.
*huggles*Alea

*gasp* ... ...

LostInTheWired

LostInTheWired

Ninja Advocate

Hostpital. Always the first thing to do. Secondly, get a lawyer and make sure the police start a search on the guy. If they can find...uhhh...lets just say what the guy would leave behind, they could do DNA checks, but they would have to have a more centralized search then the whole world... Third, you could think of anyone that could do it, give discriptions and stuff. You know how it is.

And Abortion (which is always a big part of this issue)? Don't ask me. Do it yourself, think for yourself, and don't take anyone elses opinion other than your own.

Signature Image
What is god to tell you to do? We created him in the first place.

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

Quote by LostInTheWiredHostpital. Always the first thing to do. Secondly, get a lawyer and make sure the police start a search on the guy. If they can find...uhhh...lets just say what the guy would leave behind, they could do DNA checks, but they would have to have a more centralized search then the whole world... Third, you could think of anyone that could do it, give discriptions and stuff. You know how it is.
And Abortion (which is always a big part of this issue)? Don't ask me. Do it yourself, think for yourself, and don't take anyone elses opinion other than your own.

if i get pregnant ... im commiting suicide... x.x... meeh ish too young to have a babii... t_____t ... abortion is like killing a human... X.x ... i dont want to be a bad person ;_;

KENSHlN

hitoriki

girls no matter what send that guy to jail, when they found out about he was, i really don't wanna be there.
by the way rape is the line that separates hentai for men and hentai for most of the women, i don't mean someone who watches hentai wanna do such a thing cause there are limits for reality. but i see so many girls who say "i like hentai, and i like badly" ecchi they should say cause most of hentai movies or series are no saint you know. remember before you sent that bastard to jail, revenge comes first, i know it could be an awful moment but you have to get over it and payback.

if you had fun, did your best and fulfilled your existence purpose, may die with no regrets ^^

[Hispanime]

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

Quote by KENSHlNgirls no matter what send that guy to jail, when they found out about he was, i really don't wanna be there.
by the way rape is the line that separates hentai for men and hentai for most of the women, i don't mean someone who watches hentai wanna do such a thing cause there are limits for reality. but i see so many girls who say "i like hentai, and i like badly" ecchi they should say cause most of hentai movies or series are no saint you know. remember before you sent that bastard to jail, revenge comes first, i know it could be an awful moment but you have to get over it and payback.

very tru... -.-

Well....as many others have said, the hospital's the first place to go and speaking with someone would certenly help out a lot.

Really. If one of my female friends got raped I'd find the son-of-a-bitch and make sure that he would suffer. There is no excuse for rape. If a girl says no then it's NO. *growl* Things like this are one of the few things that can make me angry.

I wish you luck in this...

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

Quote by KaneWell....as many others have said, the hospital's the first place to go and speaking with someone would certenly help out a lot.
Really. If one of my female friends got raped I'd find the son-of-a-bitch and make sure that he would suffer. There is no excuse for rape. If a girl says no then it's NO. *growl* Things like this are one of the few things that can make me angry.
I wish you luck in this...

hehe ur a nice friend ~ :D

I can't agree with it not being the girls fault. Maybe sometimes it isn't but for example the other day at my friends house we where just sitting around drinking and listening to music and this girl shows up and starts flirting with all the guys there and showing them her nipple ring. Now only a few hours earlier there was a convicted rapist in the room. Sure he had done his time in jail and everything but the fact remains he DID rape someone. Now I don't think it ever crossed this girls mind that someone who was put in jail for raping a girl would be in the same room as her and she's baring her breasts like its no big deal. So maybe she wasn't asking for it by coming out and saying "I want sex" but she was looking for attention and I'm sure if that guy had been there when she was doing this she would have gotten some attention..

Here is a tip though if you find yourself in a situation like that, if you don't know how to fight or have no inkling of self defense techniques more often than not you will only get yourself in more danger. Many self defense techniques take thousands of repititions before you will be able to perform them in a situation that calls for it and even more can seriously mess you up if you do them wrong. Some self defense classes would probably come in handy but you have to realize that most likely the man will be far stronger then you. I reccomend carrying a knife and mace. Practice using each so you aren't fumbling in your purse when the time comes to use it.. The best way to get safely out of a situation like that is to run. If he grabs your arm there are many ways to force his hand to let go quickly and safely and from that point run.

As for you YoukoxLover I hope you can sort this problem out. I can't really sort anything out for you but my advice would be to go to someone you trust at your church or perhaps a mature freind or someone you know can help you and keep your business private. Another thing you gotta think about is: was this REALLY rape or where you guys getting together and you changed your mind but he wouldn't stop. Again I don't know what happaned but it seems all to often girls call rape when really it was just drunken sex and they said no once or twicein a very non-convincing manner. It seems to me that girl above accurately described a rape situation, in which she was minding her own business and got forced into doing something she did not want at all with someone she did not know. I don't think it is possible for a friend to rape a freind... not a true friend anyways.
That being said he last place I would go to seek help for something terrible in my life is an internet forum. God bless and whatever you do don't let suicide cross your mind.

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Baring her breast like that h3llb3nt, geez what a ho. A decent girl wouldn't do that in the first place.

Also no matter if she leads them on or not, Rape is never right...Just plain evil..

Remember YoukoxLover its never the victems fault and suicide isnt the answer, besides a world without YoukoxLover would suck. :\ :\

Also YoukoxLover abortion isnt wrong in cases like these, hopefully this wont happen anyway, keep your fingers crossed........hope you fell better soon...remember to smile ok....:) :) :) :) :)

Signature

Quote by YoukoxLover

Quote by LostInTheWiredHostpital. Always the first thing to do. Secondly, get a lawyer and make sure the police start a search on the guy. If they can find...uhhh...lets just say what the guy would leave behind, they could do DNA checks, but they would have to have a more centralized search then the whole world... Third, you could think of anyone that could do it, give discriptions and stuff. You know how it is.

if i get pregnant ... im commiting suicide... x.x... meeh ish too young to have a babii... t_____t ... abortion is like killing a human... X.x ... i dont want to be a bad person ;_;

Killing yourself is the same thing as having the abortion in this case. It's also running away. Killing yourself is wrong choice here. And remember, you are NOT a bad person. That other guy is. Don't beat yourself up.

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

me loveys every1 here.. *sniff* thankie..

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.