Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Question for you girls... - Minitokyo

Question for you girls...

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 57 total items

Tsuyu

Tsuyu

Cookie Monster

If it were me, I'd go Uma Thurman, Kill Bill, on his ass! After getting out of the hospital, there'd be no stopping me! >=(

Demonchild

DemonChild

well if that happen to me after i got out ogf the hospitla i would hunt the guy down amd take a very daul knife and cut his dick off and watch him bleed to death..*coughs*

Your fate will soon be over.

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

Quote by Demonchild i would hunt
the guy down amd take a very daul knife and cut his dick off and watch
him bleed to death..

You're girls are so agressive!!! I'm almost afraid!!!
taking the quote of Kintaro from Golden Boy: "Women are scary!!"

But after all you're right! No one has the right to do anything against others wishes!
Hope it never happens to anyone of you!! And if I'm late SORRY!!!!

Remeber positive thoughts leads to boredom and negative thoughts leads to sadness, so why not be bored??

[edit]
(just for you to laugh to my stupidity)

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

o.O sowwie if AnG post is a little way to late but .... if AnG was raped...
AnG would have to totally get him arrested and locked up >.< cuz it might happen to others too...
and get like a ckeck up... for u no stuff >.< .. rape is bad and whoever does it should get his @$$ kick !!!
Grrrrrr :angry:

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

LOLzz datz rite!!! Women are scary!!! roarrrr xD..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Quote by YoukoxLoverLOLzz datz rite!!! Women are scary!!! roarrrr xD..

Watch this:

http://216.23.169.21/Videos/Medium_WMP8/Why_Men_Don't_Ask_For_Directions.wmv

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

i don't think revenge is ever a good way to go, but you should always try to make sure people like that are dealt with. personally i like to think that bad people can change and become better. but if you know about someone who would commit rape, you need to make sure they won't do it again, to you or anyone else.
the most important thing of course is to make sure that you are ok. do whatever you need to do so that you will be alright, and if you can do without killing the person that might be best.

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I would definatly run to a policemen(so that the raper won't get away) and a lawyer right away. I would tell my closest freind and if I'm hurt to quickly get a camera for evidence.-_-'I would actully care more about getting the raper in jail than anything else that moment. I would tell my parents only if I can get a trial, they are bound to find out if I'm suing that person. So I guess my final answer is "sue 'em". I would KILL him if he got me pregnant, seriously. Even if I have to rot in jail for the rest of my life if they won't give me time to commit suicide. They don't give u anything sharp in jail not only because you can bake the bars with it, but also because you will not be able to commit suicide.

Get revenge of course. It's best to do it the legal way, which is getting a checkup and making a police report. Then you can sue the guy and get him in jail...In my country you can get the guy to be whipped as well. To whip is to get your behind slapped sore by a huge cane controled by the prison guard. I've heard that they only whip you once at a time, because the flesh rips open at every whip. Hm..that's what you get for violating a girl's body...

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 57 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.