Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Quiz]What vampire would you be? - Minitokyo

[Quiz]What vampire would you be?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

Here's another quiz. Enjoy it.

http://www.zenhex.com/quiz.php?id=3201

Forgotten Vampire of The Night
You are such a good person!ou always followed the rules. Yet even with your sweet dispostion you are here in your sell. You've become greater then humans, but still feel as one and will do all in your power not to become

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Devourer of Mortal Soul Vampire
Your a killing machine. Blood and pain drive you mad with lush glorified happiness. The sound of pain and suffering make everything worth while in your evil escapades.
o_0 ... I didnt think I was that evil. XP

Signature Image

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

You are such a good person!ou always followed the rules. Yet even with your sweet dispostion you are here in your sell. You've become greater then humans, but still feel as one and will do all in your power not to become

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Vampire of the Castle
You are a solitary dead soul whom hates unvited quests. Yet it would be rude not to show them a decent time before they perish. Your suave and polite to anyone, however intruders are always dinner.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Avengful Vampire of the City
You have been wronged so many ways. This as you see it, is your chance to set your anger free for once and all! Whomever dishonor or embarass you will have to pay for such a mistake with their life!

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Vampire of the Castle
You are a solitary dead soul whom hates unvited quests. Yet it would be rude not to show them a decent time before they perish. Your suave and polite to anyone, however intruders are always dinner.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I am: Avengful Vampire of the City

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

SolitaryAngel90X

SolitaryAngel90X

~Hello =^-^=

I love you regardless of if you are a boy, girl or even alien!!! <3 <3 <3

Vampire of Seduction
Who say's killing cant be fun? As lovly as you are, you must be the Love god/ess of Vampires everywere. The opposite as well as the same sex are oeverwhelmed by you. You play with their senses before you puncture to the death.

Signature

i got this.Forgotten
Vampire of The Night

LoneTenchi

LoneTenchi

Has come back to MT

I got: Vampire of Seduction.Who say's killing cant be fun? As lovly as you are, you must be the Love god/ess of Vampires everywere. The opposite as well as the same sex are oeverwhelmed by you. You play with their senses before you puncture to the death.

Cool, I like vampire quizzes. Thanks alot for sharing. ^__^

Signature

Avengful Vampire of the City. Many typos on that quiz lol. If you like vampires, I'd recommend the Anita Blake series (books) by Laurell K Hamilton :)

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

Vampire of Seduction
Who say's killing cant be fun? As lovly as you are, you must be the Love god/ess of Vampires everywere. The opposite as well as the same sex are oeverwhelmed by you. You play with their senses before you puncture to the death.

Signature Image

Ebony

Ebony

Dark Neko

You have been wronged so many ways. This as you see it, is your chance to set your anger free for once and all! Whomever dishonor or embarass you will have to pay for such a mistake with their life!

Things are never what they appear to be
Signature
Thanks Kuai for the awesome avi and sig! <3

Member of *~cat-army-advanced~* *~High-Spirited~* *~Animal-Lovers~* *~Girls-Only~* *~Pure-Light-Love~*

ShunKei

ShunKei

Moon Child

http://img1.zenhex.com/quiz1/3201/res1.gif

Signature

It's hard to answer the question, "What's wrong?" when nothing's right.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

http://img1.zenhex.com/quiz1/3201/res1.gif

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Vampire of the Castle

hmmm, it kind of compliments with the another quiz! *is happy doing all these quizzes*

Signature

Awesome I Got
http://img1.zenhex.com/quiz1/3201/res3.gif
Vampire of Seduction

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Heh, at least I get Buffy as my girlfriend ;)

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Demonchild

DemonChild

Your fate will soon be over.

Vampire of Seduction

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.