Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Quiz]What vampire would you be? - Minitokyo

[Quiz]What vampire would you be?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Your Results:
Avengful Vampire of the City
You have been wronged so many ways. This as you see it, is your chance to set your anger free for once and all! Whomever dishonor or embarass you will have to pay for such a mistake with their life!

lol

Sepharimstone36

Sepharimstone36

Bishie Hunter

Vampire of the Castle
You are a solitary dead soul whom hates unvited quests. Yet it would be rude not to show them a decent time before they perish. Your suave and polite to anyone, however intruders are always dinner

i got this!!!^^
Forgotten Vampire of The Night
You are such a good person!ou always followed the rules. Yet even with your sweet dispostion you are here in your sell. You've become greater then humans, but still feel as one and will do all in your power not to become

http://img1.zenhex.com/quiz1/3201/res2.gif

Signature

Devourer of Mortal Soul Vampire
Your a killing machine. Blood and pain drive you mad with lush glorified happiness. The sound of pain and suffering make everything worth while in your evil escapades.

You have been wronged so many ways. This as you see it, is your chance to set your anger free for once and all! Whomever dishonor or embarass you will have to pay for such a mistake with their life!

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

cool, i rock \m/
cool test dude!

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

Fenuski90

Fenuski90

~Make your dreams true~

Your Results:
You are such a good person!ou always followed the rules. Yet even with your sweet dispostion you are here in your sell. You've become greater then humans, but still feel as one and will do all in your power not to become

Signature

nice just what i wanted to be ( not being sarcastic)

Signature

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

I got this:

i really like your quizs!!!! ^_^

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

I'm a Avengful Vampire of the City.
:D

Marianne

Sin

Forgotten vamp of the night... could possibly be

Once I was a Seraphim, and a very good friend of Abdiel.
I fell in love with Lucifer and listened to my friend no more.
That was my biggest fault ever.
In hell I always bewailed my fall and reproved Lucifer for his pride and blasphemie.
But I'm still in love with him.

~*~AbBaDoNa~*~

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

:sweat:

I got:

What vampire would you be?
http://67.15.137.163/quiz1/3201/res4.gif
Vampire of the Castle
You are a solitary dead soul whom hates unvited quests. Yet it would be rude not to show them a decent time before they perish. Your suave and polite to anyone, however intruders are always dinner.

diospada

diospada

ULTIMA WEAPON

http://67.15.137.163/quiz1/3201/res1.gif

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Maakosu

Let me know what you think...

http://67.15.137.163/quiz1/3201/res1.gif

ryohekigi

ryohekigi

.:Hope:.

i've let my sis to take this quiz and here's her result:

http://67.15.137.163/quiz1/3201/res2.gif

Signature
Credits to wa-wa chan for my beautiful avie n sig! :D

Hold a hope in your heart and darkness will surely pass

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.