Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FMP Fumoffu: What is Ren's role in this anime? - Minitokyo

FMP Fumoffu: What is Ren's role in this anime?

Tagged under Full Metal Panic!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Searched and didn't find a thread liek this soo I guess I'll ask the question otherwise someone post something and tell me if there is the same thread out there....^_^

Does anyone know what's Ren's (Purple hair gurl that always stands next to the President during school time) role for school (jindai high at least I think it was) like is she liek the student council secretary or treasurer or is she liek the assistant for the President (Atsunobu Hayashimizu) of the high school that Chidori & Sousuke attends???

Well I don't think it is explained, but my guess is she is the secretary.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Well just as Rebu said i believe she is the Secretary as well. Another role is that she's there to sit and look cute.

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Quote by KeoughWell just as Rebu said i believe she is the Secretary as well. Another role is that she's there to sit and look cute.

Hahahhah that's funny lol...yea that's what I thought a secretary

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

don't really know, maybe just as an additional character.

Pride comes before the fall

OOoohh this animes brings back many fun filling memories.. i remebered how i used to laugh my guts out.. until the point that i culd barely breathe...well to your question Ren's role.. i too assume that it would be of a secratary.. or more of a vice captain in a the school/class community..

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

So that we have another pretty face in the anime.

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

im not sure if she was in the manga or the novels.... is she an original character to the anime? ah well, in the anime shes just the secretary person, cause hayashimizu is the president and kanames the vice president....... so maybe shes like sousuke who just follows a person around.....

but now that i think about it sousuke is the "president of school security".... hmm...

ahhh well, she still most likely is just an extra pretty face ;)

Kuka-Manga

Kuka-Manga

Anime Lover

I believe she's the vice-president. She likes to stand as befits a Yakuza Princess.

--I made up the last part!--

i love this anime i've watched it like 3 times subtitled ofcourse anime is best in japanese anyway

don't worry the site will be up soon
Signature
http://junto.sytes.net

Eye candy.

she is the secretary for the school ^_^

Ren Mikihara is an original character created for the Fumoffu series. Her real purpose was to provide a "love interest" for Student Body President Hayashimizu.
She also serves as a story element for some of the later episodes, especially when her family is revealed to be the head of a Yakuza group, and she is abducted by a rival gang (along with poor, put-upon Kaname, of course).

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Shes the Pres's main squeeze. Lucky guy!

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.