Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can you forgive those who betrayed you? - Minitokyo

Can you forgive those who betrayed you?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

Never. I don't forgive; that's God's job.

I don't forget either. And while I may not seek retribution, the traitor in question would be wise to not seek my assistance or cross me ever again.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Yes...everyone needs to be forgiven what was in the past is now that past. There is no need for any fighting. In my book I forgive even if I wasn't the one who did it

Magically Delicious, yo.

To forgive a person who betrayed you requires a lot of time.
I for one will probably need twice as long to do so, but i will try to forgive so long as he or she asks for forgiveness.

Signature

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

to forgive..........i will forgive them......but i won't ever be near them ever again

Quote by itsDchlorinei can but its gonna take a long time to win back the trust

In time I will eventualy forgive. I will not, however, forget.

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

I think that I can make the person think that i have forgiven them but...I don´t think that I could ever...
don´t know why...and thats why I have almost no friends at all...(only people thet thinks of me as a friend)
but when you betray my trust..then your no longer considered a real friend...and I hope that my oldest friend realize that soon...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

hmm actually when i made this thread i only concentrated on the "forgive" part, but since so many of you talk about fogetting too .. well... for me, since i don't forgive, of course i don't forget. Pls note for one last time that i'm talking of major things, i can usually quickly forgive and forget minor slips

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

I can forgive,but I need a longer time to consider my feelings and the one who betrayed me,must excuse themselves and I have to see that he really mean it,and won't do such thing again.
But even when the one,who betrayed me,didn't excuse themselves,I can forgive them after few years,becouse I don't want to bear such big grudge in my heart,but I will never trust them again...

blackdagger

blackdagger

Too much to handle

People told me that I am stupid for not fighting back. When people hurt me, I just smiled and say "I will always forgive you."

I always want to make people happy. And if treating me bad makes them happy, I'll let them do it...I don't know why...

I feel lonely myself...

>-I do WHat i waNt<-
GoT anY Problems

Quote by blackdaggerPeople told me that I am stupid for not fighting back. When people hurt me, I just smiled and say "I will always forgive you."

I always want to make people happy. And if treating me bad makes them happy, I'll let them do it...I don't know why...

I feel lonely myself...

Hey,don't feel bad,actually you are not stupid,you are quite adorable :)
becouse you can forgive peoples who hurted you,and that's good thing ^^
And that you wish for other peoples happiness more than to yours,it's adorable too ^^

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

i dont think i culd but if i did itd take a relli long time for me to do so becus mi trust is 1 thing that betraying i most definitely wont forgive anyone on because most likely if the person wanted me to forgive them theyd probly be putting on a front and wuld commit the act sumtime again and well that just is not gonna happen with me. and if that person was a real friend they wuldnt have betrayed me to begin with....

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

it depends....if its like...oh no, that **************** lent my dvd to somebody when he promosied not to...i'd forgive em. but i'd never lend them anything again for awhile. If the bytral led to the death of somebody....chances are. no

No, I cant. I'll hunt that clown down and kill him.

Or... I'll most definitely bury the hatchet and forgive the guy... Depending on who and the circumstances.

yea, I would forgive them. But trusting them and becoming close friends again wouldn't ever happen again. Of course, there are certain terms where I might be closer with them again. It is worth getting all pissed off over a person for a life time.

absolutly NOT! my logic is:

betray me once, shame on you...betray me again, shame on me.

keh! i hate people who betray my trust...yesie, i knoe that makes me sound bitter, but still, when someone does something to hurt you and you forgive them, they'll do it again because they KNOW they can because you forgave them. so no, i don't forgive betrayal.

Well,I personally feel that it's never too late to forgive someone or to say "sorry"..

But about betrayal..It's hard to say..Even if you forgave him/her you still won't be able to be close to them once more..because the trust has been breached..

For me...It's hard to say..Never happened to me before..But probably i will..
"Being too kind will hurt yourself even more"...that's what my friend told me.. haha

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
Signature

davew30

davew30

I ate mythology and slept

It would be very hard to forgive that person, but given time I eventually would. However in saying that I would never forget. Ttrust once lost, is lost forever, there is no way I could ever completely trust that person again as in the back of my mind I would alwys suspect if that person would betray me again.

Stop deaths on the road, drive on the pavement!!!

sometimes, when time flies by, all the hatred just gradually dissappears. right?
its just that the people just pick on you for either your kindness or whatever that does not see eye to eye with.
every bad thing that they have done will eventually come back to them eventhough it takes a long time.
afterall... hating will just make ourselves miserable. why don't just be happy?

Well it would have to depend on what it is lol! ^_^' If someone like lied to me about something i'd get over it! :) But if like my friend slept w/ my boyfriend while i was with him, i couldn't forgive them so easily! :( Sure i'd work it out, but it would take a long while for me to trust them again! x_x

RSA

if u love them u will forgive in time and lern HOW to trust them

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

um, i can say that^^
i could forgive, but then, i couldn't actually,..
you see, it's really hateful of me to have this attitude that even if i "say" i already forgive a person who betrayed me, i'd still feel that bitterness of what he/she has done,,.
which makes me see that i couldn't actually give my 100% forgiveness,
i don't know, not even in time, cause, up until now, i couldn't say that i already forgive that person who made me look stupid for trusting him,, it's been four years,,
maybe, i could 50%ly forgive but never will my trust returns,.
as it is like when a glass breaks apart, you can always put them back together but you can never take out the cracks that was made by the breaking,,
well, the only people i could actually forgive are my closest family
(father mother and my siblings),,,

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

Of course! It takes alot of thought and time to forgive betrayl. It also depends on what a person is willing to forgive (for example, I don't think I'll be able to forgive my girlfriend cheating on me with my brother or sister. Yes, that the kind of world we live in. Come to think of it, I probably wouldn't be able to forgive any of them. But I never been in a situation like that. I don't even have a girlfriend). I have forgiven may things that people have done to me in my life. Maybe it's because of my beliefs. Forgiveness also helps with ones health. So, for forgivenss, I highly recommend it.

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

i kno this sounds very... selfish but i forgive ppl who betrayed me depending on how impt they r to me and how much they helped me so yea, sumtimes i do.

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.