Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can you forgive those who betrayed you? - Minitokyo

Can you forgive those who betrayed you?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 59 total items

What I'm trying to say is, forgiveness depends on how badly a person betrays you. Eat the last of my ice-cream, fine forgiven. Hand me over to my enemies to be tortured and killed, probably not.

After I beat their @$$ for whatever they did........then I'll forgive them =D but yeah normally I just dont talk to the person...

I'd probably forgive them or kill them

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

I can forgive! :p
I mean,I believe in the fourth chance! :p
My bro' (as in brother of the brain,not of blood) betrayed me,stealing cash from me and my mother.Of course I forgived him,seeing as he need cash for his girlfriend.
Of course I was pissed,but that was about a year ago.No,make that two years.
Well,I'm gonna go find me some headphones for my AudioKey.L8ez!
Love&Peace!

Darkest secrets.Betray your friends.Look into the eyes of fear.Love the right person.Let go

kaiar

kaiar

let's burning my cosmo

i can forgive them but NOT forget what they did to me

shijiroken

shijiroken

Angel that finds his "Heaven"

i can but it will take a long time to trust those betrayers... we have to frgive to those people who commit sins upon us... 'coz we are sinners to...

Heaven

Owh..i hate betrayers.There's this guy who backstabbed me and now i haven't spoken to him for a year.The worst part of it was me and him were kinda close and all buddy-buddy but then,he had to go and snoop around my stuff and tell everybody about what i've got.

I forgive all transgressions because I have a tendency of forgetting them or not caring enough to do anything about them, this doesn't mean that I don't keep wary if I interact with the betrayer again but I don't get any revenge.

Well.. I guess.. I could forgive them but it'd take long time for me to trust the one who betrayed me again..

I still remember back then.. A best friend of mine whom I really put my trust in.. She broke up our friendship jux over a guy.. That guy is like a buddy to me.. We're pretty close together,ya? And was like.. she gets mad or something... Then she started to spread rumors about me... something real bad.. it really hurt.. At 1st I really believed it wasn't her.. but then she admit it when i asked her..

"If it wasn't for you.. he wouldn't had reject me! Let's not meet again" Those r the last words she said to me and walk off in front of my face.. Every since that day.. I was like solitude.. coz she spread that I'm the one who take her love away.. Darn.. The truth is Me and that guy were jux a close buddy.. that's all.. Why'd she has to put things worse...? Then some of student.. started treating me like I was the bad 1.. sigh..well.. I get over it pretty fast though..

Then sometimes wonder if its really my bad? but she shdn't spreaad things that's not true,ya? well.. anyway.. tat's the past.. hehehe

It's really hard for me to. If it's major, then I can never, ever forgive him.

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

This thread was bumped almost 94 weeks- as such it's closed. Anyone that wants the discussion to continue can feel free to make a new thread.

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 59 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.