Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Recommend any good anime? - Minitokyo

Recommend any good anime?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Ok, I'm thinking of starting a new series because one of my favourites is going to end soon.
The ones I am currently watching are: Naruto(on Haitus because it's in the filler arc thingy), Gundam Seed Destiny(about to end), and Prince of Tennis.

Can anyone recommend a good action anime?

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

TheWatcher

TheWatcher

Heresy grows from idleness

Maybe Cowboy Bebop.GiTS:SAC
Burst Angel.

Signature Image
Join us now!@ [url=www.forum.gameland.ru]Gameland[url]

Wakarimashta

Wakarimashta

I Understand!

Noir
Madlax
Gatekeepers 21

An anime which I like which is airing right now is Bleach. A couple of others would be Tsubasa Chronicles, FMP: The Second Raid, Trinity Blood, and Speed Grapher although I'm not exactly sure about how far along each one of them is.

If you're looking for animes that are already done airing I would recommend both Cowboy Bebop and GiTS: SAC like TheWather recommended above. Also Hellsing would be a topnotch choice.

Signature

Cohex

Cohex

Junglist

hellsing, berserk, elfien lied, kenshin, Full metal panic, noir, ghost in the shell any of em,grrrr there is too many just get one with a good blurb and im sure it would be good

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Bleach but I think it's almost over....around the 40 eps right now not sure how many eps there are to this anime.....my guess is around 50's, but other animes I recommend is FMP fumoffu, Full Metal Alchemist (very good anime), chrno crusade, and get backers

an anime that i would recommend to you hongrboi would be Gungrave.. its an awesome anime with quite a twist to the plot line :D if you happen to take my advice then i hope you enjoy it as much as i do or even more..

AIR is recommended.

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

Bakuretsu tenshi, Hellsing, Twelve Kingdoms, gto.. just to name a few

devilman182

devilman182

Owner of a lonely heart

haibane renmei, lain, gits, tsubasa chronicles. and many others

Hellsing, Elfen Lied, Neon Genisis Evangelion, Ghost in the shell, some good anime =) if u wanna download Elfen Lied (which i highly recommend) go 2 http://ani-misu.com <---- u need 2 join btw! and 4 hellsing (and others) go to http://realitylapse.com/index.php<--- dont need 2 join, =3 enjoy

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

bleach, full metal alchemist, rurouni kenshin, tsubasa...

Firebomb

Anime Lover

I recommend Air, Full Metal Panic, Ichigo 100%, Saiyuki, Yu Yu hakusho, Bleach, Maburaho, DNAngel.....

I would have to say Hellsing, Chrono Crusade, and
vandread "maybe" oh yeah also Saiyuki because they all just have very good story lines.

You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers.

Any? Hm..School Rumble and Honey & Clover for example...

naruslover

I love Naru!

YUYU Hakusho, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, or Getbackers are all good choices

Shinobu: Oh you were just kidding? Thanks goodness.
Kitsune: Of course I was just kidding. You're so cute Shinobu!
Naru: And you're so jaded it makes me sick!

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I've been hearing Cowboy bepop a lot so I think I'll try that.

Quote by veemailAIR is recommended.

i watched AIR and it's not an action anime -.-

Quote by Alip99Hellsing, Elfen Lied, Neon Genisis Evangelion, Ghost in the shell, some good anime =) if u wanna download Elfen Lied (which i highly recommend) go 2 http://ani-misu.com &lt;---- u need 2 join btw! and 4 hellsing (and others) go to http://realitylapse.com/index.php&lt;--- dont need 2 join, =3 enjoy

I saw the OVA for Elfen Lied but I didn't really like it. Too much nudity. But I'll try to watch the series.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

Noir, Gatekeepers, Azumanga Daioh, and Vandred are some of my favorites.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

Definitely check out Cowboy Bebop- it's easily one of the best animes I've ever seen, and I've never actually met someone who didn't like it.

Other than that, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Samurai X OVAs (Trust and Betrayal), Voices of a Distant Star (although if you're looking for action, this might not be for you), and Last Exile are all excellent. If you're looking for unlicensed anime, I'd recommend Kamichu (which is only up to episode 3, but it's really sweet- again, not an action anime though), Keroro Gunsou, and Maria-Sama ga Miteru (although that's not action either).

nineteen

::::my very existence::::

Chobits...you better try it!

kiP oN rOcKin!

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

elfen lied

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Phong

Phong

Yu Yu Hakusho

I recommended that you watch Yu Yu Hakusho. There are about 121 episodes. The best part is that you could download it from the internet. They do show it on TV but I doubt that it is still around. Good luck finding your new series.

Phong

Phong

Phong

Yu Yu Hakusho

I forgot to said something important in my last posting. I download my Yu Yu Hakusho from Lime Wire.

Phong

Rurouni kenshin OVA Trust and Betrayal is a must for anyone anywhere on this planet,
then you can also try FMA, Escaflowne the series (a great mixture of almost all genres (but not hentai )), juuni kokki, berserk (another must for any anime fan ^_^ - manga is much better btw...you surely won't regret reading it, believe me), bleach is good too, basilisk (great ninja action, though not as excelent as in RK ova), Lodoss OVA (great animation), then also try the manga Blade of the immortal - sadly it was never animated, but it's great too, since it contains supreme samurai action and has a good plot too. And I must not forget Basara and Chobits manga ^_^ though they don't contain much action, they have a deep and complicated plot.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.