Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mass Products Open Source !! like beer or cola - Minitokyo

Mass Products Open Source !! like beer or cola

page 1 of 1 5 total items

anjovu

anjovu

the Eternal Traveller

Just see this morning in a French newsletter about an original open source creation.
It's not about computer or software.
Nah! It's an open source beer, code name : Vores 0L (click on the name)

It's really original. Will you try to make this beer ?

BTW, there is as well an open source cola : OpenCola Softdrink.

Other links :
Clubic.com
Liberation.fr

devilman182

devilman182

Owner of a lonely heart

its very creative, but not very I practice, with software everybody has single access having a PC in its houses, but with the beer only the great industrialists can use this, (exepting students and some enthusiastic ones), but if this is organization whitout profit benefices, seems to be a good initiative.

pdt:

sorry for my english

anjovu

anjovu

the Eternal Traveller

It seems not easy but I already start to make my own liquor.

With a little bit patience and will, and if you like beer.
I wanna try it.

Its not creative at all. Its simply taking someone else's idea and applying it to a different product. Lots of brainpower there.

@devilman182

Your english is fine. And I think this idea was basically meant for those "students and enthusiastic ones".

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

I'd try drinking it. Couldn't get the stuff to make it though. Maybe... O_o

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.