Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 weirdest way you ever met someone.. - Minitokyo

weirdest way you ever met someone..

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

.. what was the weirdest way you've ever met someone?

^-^ two guys were bothering me ... and so this random guy around my age came and carried me out of there ... saki was screaming her head off ..... kyaa ....

but now we're friends!!

*hugs jimmy*

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

i accidentally bit someones ass one day

now shes gonna get me euthenized -_-

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

itsDchlorine

itsDchlorine

The Yin & The Yang

lol the weirdest way i met someone was when i was walking in the park some gurl came up to me, with like 5 guys after her, and threw a bag at me and yelled run away i was all confused at first and those guys were pretty pissed so i ran until after lik 45 minutes of running i met up with her and she told me tat was her cousina and his friends chasing after their bag argh lol but we eventaully became friends

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

XDarkDestinyX

XDarkDestinyX

Forgotten Dreamer

The most weird way for me to meet someone..hmm...A guy picked me up and put me in his lap...But somehow after I punched him...we became friends~~ Lolz.

hmm....weridest way i met some one was when i saw somebody who i thought was my cousin...it wasn't until we became friends that i realized he wasn't my cousin...so it took me about a year to realize that >_<

...yea...i can be a little slow sometimes...*small tear*....

youkokoryuu

youkokoryuu

Tonzure Koite!

A random guy came up behind me and snapped my bra, so I turnned around and punched him in the face. He fainted... oo;;;

raging_otter

Not In

Quote by youkokoryuuA random guy came up behind me and snapped my bra, so I turnned around and punched him in the face. He fainted... oo;;;

he got pwned! woohoo~~ XD

stardusted

stardusted

i am stardust

Ummm... I bloodied up my foot wearing heels (evil, evil things xdxd) and this guy ended up having to give me a piggyback ride XD And then this other guy came to my rescue and bandaged up my foot o.O;;;

Mou, that was a bad day for me. I couldn't walk for a week T.T

Signature
You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.
-Henry David Thoreau

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

hehe.... I tripped over nothing and fell on top of this guy.... he was really nice about the whole thing, helped me up and everything. Haven't seen him since then and he was cute....

Signature

Ranawen

Ranawen

MoonWandering

This isn't my story, but happened to one of my best friends.
He's a pretty into FF XI, and became good online friends with one of the people he met playing the game. Then they started likeing each other more and sharing personal information; it turned out they lived a couple blocks from each other! Now they're a pre-marriage-obsessed dating couple! *LOL*

Bizarre... Out of all those thousands of players... ^_^
fate?

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Quote by raging_otter

Quote by youkokoryuuA random guy came up behind me and snapped my bra,
so I turnned around and punched him in the face. He fainted...
oo;;;

he got pwned! woohoo~~ XD

That's why I avoid women. And I have never met someone in a weird way.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

I cna't remember how I met one of my good friends, and niether can he...thats weird.

If I could I would shrink myself
Sink through your skin to your blood cells
Remove whatever makes you hurt
But I am too weak to be your cure
~Guernica -Brand New

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

No unusual encounters with other ppl yet XD i havnet flapped my wings yet to go out and see that bright , big weird world :hmpf:

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

Two girls came up to me..and said hi!!! UR SOOO CUTE!!!Than they give me a hug..and there phone number. --I barley said anything..soo we both became best friend.lol.

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

Quote by MitsuTwo girls came up to me..and said hi!!! UR SOOO CUTE!!!Than they give me
a hug..and there phone number. --I barley said anything..soo we both became
best friend.lol.

u know what? i envy u.....lolz XD

that would of been sweet

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

Depends really.
In my first year of highschool I used to fling out of classroom doors and attach myself to people's legs, I've made a lot of friends doing that. xd
i also met my best friend over Neopets 4 years ago.

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

I once pretended to be a Barnes and Nobles employee to talk to this one cute girl~ ^^ Turns out that she goes to the same school as me! luckyy~~~

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

Quote by CloudnineI once pretended to be a Barnes and Nobles employee to talk to this one cute girl~ ^^ Turns out that she goes to the same school as me! luckyy~~~

... ^-^ lucckkyyy youuuu!!! but shhaammee onn youu!!!! ^-^

reading all these ...... it's so cool!! *pats everyone on the back*

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

I accidently made this guy tripped then I tripped and fell on him and well my.....I landed on his head....my chest was in his face >_>'''' then I kinda ran off then I bumpped into him again and ran into the door >_>

Magically Delicious, yo.

i was at my friend's place and sittin there hangin out when this little kid fies outta nowhere and jumps on my back.. he was like rawr! and i was like.. aggh! i ended up fake body slamming him and stuff playing "power rangers" we became good buddies.. but he had to go back home across the nation.. i think was 19 or 20 at the time.. havent seen him for 4-5 years.. i bet he's all grown up now.. ::sniffs::

SoldatsTe

The Deluded One

Hmm..would lame fit here? Ah well..anyways. The only..abnormal way ive met someone is my fiance. She liked to RP and shit online..write stories..but shes also very active in school..and in offline life. I just happened to be in the same chat..she liked the pic and "story" I had..we became friends..and..somehow after becoming friends offline..jsut went from there. Yea..im such a lame geek. ^^

"You know that 'We come in peace business?'....Bite me"

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

I met my ex in the weirdest way. I was riding a bike and she was jogging. She was wearing PE shorts at that time and I just have to look at those legs...^_^'

Then all of a sudden I bumped into a sign post. Gladly I didn't fall off. She looked at me and giggled. I was so embrassed.

Amusing. Very amusing..

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

quote]u know what? i envy u.....lolz XD
that would of been sweet

Actulyy..I thought it was weir.d...and scary..lol. Since they just came up to me and saw ..me..and rush to say hi and hug me. >.<! I was all suprised and all but frozen..couldnt speak,,cause they were pritty.....lol.

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.