Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 weirdest way you ever met someone.. - Minitokyo

weirdest way you ever met someone..

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Tee hee! My best friend and I were playing spies at the mall.. We were pretending to shoot in the direction of these two cute guys. They played along with us and we spent the whole mall time playing spies XD

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

Quote by katz291Tee hee! My best friend and I were playing spies at the mall.. We were pretending to shoot in the direction of these two cute guys. They played along with us and we spent the whole mall time playing spies XD

..wow...that..intrasting..just..I usly be scare playing spies..with a girl. >.<! Well they start thinking I'm strange than.lol. But at ur age I c...>.<! I usly run around..like a insane boy..weeeeeee.lol.

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

Quote by CloudnineI once pretended to be a Barnes and Nobles employee to talk to this one cute girl~ ^^ Turns out that she goes to the same school as me! luckyy~~~

Weird

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

Quote by Paolo

Quote by CloudnineI once pretended to be a Barnes and Nobles employee to talk to this one cute girl~ ^^ Turns out that she goes to the same school as me! luckyy~~~

Weird

yea..I thought that was weird as well.lol. I want to play pretend like somone.lol. and see if I meet a new girl.lol. (woobles and falls.)

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

the wierdest way I ever met someone was through my cell phone. I was walking through my colleges student union, struggling to carry all my books when my phone started to ring. I pretty much drpooed all of my stuff and let it keep ringing. My sister is laughing and being no help at all, when this really hot guy comes running up to us, all excited! all he could stammer out is " is that...that...is it?" to explain what he was saying, a back story! I had been seeing him everyday for that last 2 weeks walking around campus and I really wanted to talk to him, but Im pretty shy when it comes to walking up to people I dont know. He was always carrying around a stuffed cactuar too. back to the other part. My cell phone ring is the ff7 version of Chocobo, and he was asking if thats what it really was. We've been really good friends ever since, though he turned out to be gay...he was so pretty!!::cries::

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

I met a lot of people who all liked gaming when someday I brought my Gameboy and a cheatdevice to the first year of highschool. when I looked up there were about 10 people surrounding me lol... we're still pretty good friends XD

jocelyn08

jocelyn08

Honey & Clover

one day, I got a random message in ICQ...
it's from a girl and we had a good time in icq...:)
then it turned out she's one of my coursemates... :hmpf:
and now..we're best friends~

Avatar credit goes to cryingstar~

duaRK

duaRK

immune to boys

wow.. you all have such interesting lives.. XO ..i've never met anyone in any of those ways.. or any other wacky ways.. only normal ways.. s -_-

say "look at me only"

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

lol i tripped on her....*turns red* it was an accident though so u know? HEH XD

Signature Image

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

Quote by fUuShiGiYuGilol i tripped on her....*turns red* it was an accident though so u know? HEH XD

... suuurree .. ^-^

lbbros

Flame of Corruption

5 years ago, I got a mail that said "hi, would you be my friend?"----sure, sounds like a threatning mail coming out of the internet but today, we´re boyfriend and girlfriend...and I love her very much.

"Violence is the last refuge of the incapable." - Salvor Hardin
I belong to no group.

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

Quote by lbbros5 years ago, I got a mail that said "hi, would you be my friend?"----sure, sounds like a threatning mail coming out of the internet but today, we´re boyfriend and girlfriend...and I love her very much.

Hey!!! you´re talking about me!!!!!!!!!
*kiss* ^^

Minako-Chan*

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.