Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shuffle - God or Satan - Minitokyo

Shuffle - God or Satan

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Xymor

Xymor

I did it because I could

Who do you think Tsuchimi should stay with? If you were given a chance will you become God or Satan?

"In my world, I rule. I'm Tsukiyomi"
Signature
"Indirect tactics, efficiently applied, are inexhaustible as Heaven and Earth, unending as the flow of rivers and streams; like the sun and moon, they end but to begin anew; like the four seasons, they pass away to return once more." - Sun Tzu

shhho

shhz!

im not sure.. but .. hmm lol im just not sure ^^"

IMO, the God one is much cuter.

mezzed

mezzed

Yakusoku Tenshi

sia!! haha i like her better.. :P

็Haven't see this serie yet. Now loading.

Kuka-Manga

Kuka-Manga

Anime Lover

It's an ecchi harem comedy -- He'll stay with THEM ALL - forever! lol

EndofAnubis

Son-in-law to the King of Devils

Good, you all can have Lisianthus; I will gladly choose Nerine myself. Of course there is the whole thing with...........Ricorisu, but then I'm not giving anything away!

Signature

Neither, I still think Asa- and Kaede-chan are cuter. This doesn't change the fact that all of them are cute.

i prefer nerine.. but the way this anime goes... he probably won't marry anybody...

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

kaede all da way.

big mike is my idol.
you all know you can only hope to be as balla as he is.
but for me, that dream will soon be a reality.
you got omfrofl1337pzwnedzxorsrox-ness. hahahahahaha
nub

mm Sia and Asa

aiya.

none! i'd go for Asa !

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.