Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Level 10 Member - Minitokyo

Level 10 Member

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Whats a level 10 member? And how can i be one? Please Help

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Minitokyo has made a system..you need to be level 10 to be able to download wallpapers and stuff..the reason is MT dosent whant people to just join and right away leeach and rip the walls here...you need to post around note if you do that in the spam section you whont get any exp at all...and if you make threads..note..not in spam section..and also the threads may not be dubble threads(what i mean no duplication of other threads)...and bye submitting wallpapers and scans....its not allowd to RIP wallpapers from other sites and post them in here..if you do that you will get a warning..and the third warning will be a free ticket to banland..im not a expert so i suggest you whould read the noob bibles here
http://forum.minitokyo.net/4/

It is time for you to drown

mui

aah u have to post.. i never knew that.. thx.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

You could've use this thread...

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/32/

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

interesting,,, I wonderd how to gain a level,,,
but how do you see how much your level is??? sorry for my english

CAN SOMEONE PRESS THE REESETBUTTON SO I CAN RECOONECT MY BRAIN TO THE REAL WORLD...
IF SOME ONE TRY TO TAKEOVER MY BRAIN, SOMEONE IS GOING TO BE REALLY MAD >=))>

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Quote by Ojeesaninteresting,,, I wonderd how to gain a level,,,
but how do you see how much your level is??? sorry for my english

To see what level you are just put your cursor over the little bar under your avatar and it will show you what level you are... Or you could go to your userpage and it will tell you there.

Signature Image

Naota85

Naota85

~A Regulator~

a i heard at lev. 50 there is a shoutbox what does that do?
:\

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

hm...lvl 10 people can download scans. if your not, only wallies and doujishi...that's a short summary. if you wanna gain levels, then you have to post and make wallies and submit stuff.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.