Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 World Domination - Minitokyo

World Domination

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

MagaOscura

MagaOscura

Anime Freak

Hey Hey *-*U What do you think what will happenif the world was taken by otakus??? xD for example, if YOU were thw president of Otakuworld, what will you do?? Dress all your sectretaries on Sailormoon suits? Make your presindential plane designs like a Gundam?

sakurasuki

sakurasuki

rakuen

Heh.. I would make anime characters come to life. XD

Naota85

Naota85

~A Regulator~

I would make all cute secratarys dress up not in saliormoon outfits but in those see through uniforms i saw in the j pop catgory hehe!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Shaka

Shaka

Ni Ten Ichi Ryu

Vaya buena pregunta que hacer y que no hacer? pues lo del vestuario definitivamente me gustaria cambiarlo y si por que no tener tu propio Gundam, la verdad es que la realidad esta alcanzando a la ficcion tal ves algun dia en el futuro prodramos hacer mucho de lo que se ve en los animes o al menos nuestros decendientes. ;)

ryu99

ryu99

Vagabundo

Buenas:

mmmm....

ahhh..... i Dress my sectretaries style school-girls, and....hentai with thems, :hmpf:

i like much, the anime-girls.

Gracias.

... -_-

" Solo soy un vagabundo errante"

dayspa

FOLLOW THE WHiTE RABBiT ... o_O

that darn bunny's gonna take over the world. if i was the president of otakuworld i'd make my secretaries in addition to all males wear sailormoon outfits and go dance in the rain.

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

Darn bunny that's invading MT!!!

And otakus rulling? O.o... that could't be good! there are more things than anime ^_^

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

DarknessInTheLight

DarknessInTheLight

eyes are the windows to the soul

If I were to rule the world in total Otaku-ness I would were sakura and chi dresses. then I would steal Menchi from Excel and then i would get Bahamut and ride around dominating the world! Maybe I would get Bakura or Ryo to help.......... ^o^;;;;

Signature Image
Thanks to Spystreak for making my avatar and Sig!

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of equivelent exchange. In those days we believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

Haha mandatory attendance cosplay political rallies... XD

_(\__/)
_/o\/o\
m \ . / m

This is Moonfox. He likes to eat Bunnies. He's content enough with his life not to want world domination. Copy him into your sig if you're boring and uncreative or if you just like copying things into your sig. :)

If otakus took over the world....I'd shoot myself ~_~

Signature
	Image[/img]

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

If I controlled Otakuworld, then producers of badly dubbed Anime would be excuted enmass to teach the entertainment industry to respect anime.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

MOnTieL

MOnTieL

(PrV)

. . .. . . . . . OHHH MY GOD

el suenio d mi vida......

chicas meganekko como secretarias.......zero mujeres feas....

gundams...mechs...evangelins x todas partes

si...si..SIIIIIII

Signature

Still being the King of all the perverts in Minitokyo....

TTTELEVEN

TTTELEVEN

Sword Impulse

hmm.. don't know.. maybe if i can get help from doraemon.. hehehe

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

Get revenge on the ppl i hate and oh i would give the ppl in the world that i dont hate the power to become whatever anime they want ^_^

Signature Image

Well the tanks would look like Gundams or Arm Slaves and If you don't pay your taxes you can spend time with the tenticle moster, anything goes.

wel, at the very least, I'd have to find a way to make mechs work... the individual no longer matters in war these days.... hardly matters anywhere, in fact..... has to change

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Mobile suit mass-production anyone?

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

daisukeniwa05

daisukeniwa05

Self-taught artist

if i was president of otaku world. i would turn everybody into chibi forms of themsleves. Hey no one said that i can't rule while i'm cute.. lol...

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

::gleeful chuckle:: I RULZ THE world! ::ahems:: Sorry, I know people who speak l337. Anyhow..

First off, mobile suit production, a simple must. Second, research into nifty technologies like the Minovsky reactor, Lambda Driver, laser rifles, etc.

THEN I summarily declare all wars must be held as competitions between chosen champions of individual countries, demand all anime be dubbed at the time its made and released to English-speaking countries as well as Japan(and for you dub-haters, Id make a concession and set up a council to ensure only good dubbing is done).

THEN Im summoning dragons to guard my invincible fortress against the do-gooders of the world who would inevitably try to stop me, and laugh as they keep fighting against automated defenses. Im certainly NOT going to be there, Im gonna be in an undisclosed location about a half-mile down in a geologically stable area.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

Firstly, I would restructurate school with cosplay, anime-style drawing, Japan history and for the girls sexy faling techniques classes.

I would also put up a dresscode for all females...nurse/schoolgirl clothes beeing obligatory.

Build a Gundam for myself and one for my cat.

Make ramen and sushi free.

Build factories to produce instant ramen wich would be sent to all poor otakus in afrika and such, thereby saving all the starving otakus whouve only watched a couple of Naruto episodes, god bless their souls.

Put up cinemas here and there and everywhere, which would show anime directed and produced by me and my cyborg girl assistant who can draw a thousand cells in a minute.

I'm getting lost here...

Oh! Thanks for the idea daisukeniwa05, of course I would train an army of chibi dwarves for personal protection against the evil dubbers of dontknowhowtowatchanime-country!

Prowler

Prowler

X-Box live gamer tag, Phoenix37

I'd help to take over the world.

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Simple.

I'll make the world turn to Flames. And I also will build Gundam Nataku!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I'd everyone listen to my new single, it's called Domination IV.

Then, the next step is simple:

Demand the US, Russian, China, and other super powers to give me Global Domination.

My armaments:
Fully armed standard issues of Gundam Heavyarms for Land, Naval and Anti-Air support.
A custom fleet of Wing Zeros for my main strike force.
A fully powered sattelite uplink cannon that will target and launch Nuclear warheads from space and erase any opposing country with it's laser cannon.

Meet my Generals
Heero Yuy - Chief Adviser/Air Force General
Sosuke Sagara - Head of Arms Division
Duo Maxwell - Personal Adviser and Top Pimp
Mellisa Mao - Head of Infantry Division
Steve Armstrong - Land General
Shishio Makoto - Naval General and Tactical Advisor

Our motto is "A mind is a terrible thing to waste."

After Earth, we attack Mars!!!

Signature

The otakus would use the modernest technologie to make their favourite anime charachters become reality.
My Idea for our beloved secrateries is to let them wear the uniforms of the ladies of Agent Aika.
Finally every Otaku has the right to be an ownwer of an exclusive japanese-style-villa.
Vive les Otakus and otakustyle forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.