Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you question your motives? - Minitokyo

Do you question your motives?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

Well .... sometimes a bit but i know that if i'am true to myself and my feelings it's all gonna work out what about you?

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

hm...i do that sometimes. but it's sort of like following your heart or your brain. i do wonder if i'm being selfish sometimes but i do what i know is right. :)

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I've never really thought about that much. I usually go on impulses and then think about it later.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Yes, I'm not an impulsive person and I debate everything that I do.

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

I always do.....but later I find my answers out.

Always approach with a smile!

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

No. I know why I do things. Sometimes I do things for the wrong reasons, but it is never unknowingly. I'm just too introspective to pretend I don't know where I'm coming from.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Quote by happianimeI always do.....but later I find my answers out.

same goes for me

Signature Image

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Only when bad things happen. There was a chance where I could've been with the girl of my dreams, but because I was a total moron, that chance is hanging by a thread.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

im the type of person that does it and follows my heart....and then think about it XP

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

I usually end up right about everything... Not always good! When I stop and think about what I'm doing, I usually end up in some bad situations... So I try to just go with it, that works best!

HTML Coding Hates Me...

I usually question me actions after the fact, whether or not I think I did the right thing... and it is really annoying.

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I try not to spend too much time second guessing myself but if a friend asks for advice on a situation where I'm involved I try to look at my motives and make sure I'm not giving advice because it helps me and not my friend. And it's always a good idea to question your motives in a relationship so that you can make sure you're acting fairly to your partner and doing what's best for both of you.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

i spend alot of time thinking before i do anything
thanks...

kagirinai

kagirinai

Lacus addict~!! XD

......i just do what i do, i think before i do anythingmost of the time, but in certain cases when decisions are hard to make, i'll just do an eenie-weeney-miney-moe =P

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

notdante

notdante

Who wants Turkey-dogs?!!!?!!

yeah but thats usually when my mind wanders when i have nothing to do.

Signature

(\_/)
(o.O)
(0 0) This is Bunny's weird twin. Copy Bunny's weird twin into your signature to help him on his way to eating all of the pies on the planet.

CPOK

CPOK

Gunbunny

Depending on the time, sometimes I do. But if I am working, I act without hesitation if the job calls for it.

Member of {Ecchi-club} {Perverts-Club} {ComicPartyFans} {Ecchi} {Full-Metal-Panic-Fanatic} {MiniTokyo-Australia}{MT-singles-club }
| Group Moderator of {Military-group}
A bullet may or may not have your name on it, but Naval shells mearly have "To whom it may concern"

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Quote by zzeeI usually question me actions after the fact, whether or not I think I did the right thing... and it is really annoying.

same for me here

gokuismylife

gokuismylife

lo-ve-r~i <3

Most times I don't even know enough of what I'm thinking to make sense of my motives. ^^; I just act without thinking based on my desires a lot.. it's a bad habit.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.