Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When you hear " Anime" what do you think of first? - Minitokyo

When you hear " Anime" what do you think of first?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

When you hear " Anime" What do you think of first?
For me it would have to the most current anime I've been watching which would be Naruto but now I have competition with Bleach.......so I'm not all that sure

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

Ummm...hot, sexy anime babes? XD

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

A slank of the word 'animation'. I even didn't know that anime came from Japan.
I've just realized the meaning after watching HunterXHunter.

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

brad pitt....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

i think....."YAY anime thats sooo cool!! ^_^" .....or naruto...^_^

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

umm Japan and anime style and the wackyness

Signature Image

i would think of japanese cartoon..

Signature

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

I'd be like hey I watch a lot of that or I be like oh anime ..........Naruto!Or really I'd think who's talking about anime and why?! That what comes to me mind first! :)

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

The program series wich I never liked any of it.
Why I'm here? Just some cute gals made me love their drawings, so I got into anime.
But only the girls. For male designs, Todd McFarlane, for reading, Dan Brown and for TV, SciFi or Fox channels.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

rythem

rythem

icon by trowicia@eljay

umm..Japanese cartoon .. o__O

Signature

Big eyes. I don't know why but that is what I think of first.

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

ummmn, anime in my mothers mind, means cartoon, in my father's mind, means a bunch of crap, ummmn, in my mind, anime means sweet and quality tv series

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

Anime? a.k.a Japanese cartoon/s XD lolz

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

anime!!! omg omg omg...

hot sexy anime chicks

we are the sons of reach we may of lost or bodies but we will walk tword the light and sear the flesh of the devil, we are her ever fighting spartains.

Machika

Machika

Angel of the Night

I had no idea what it is when I heard it the 1st time!!! :D But I was thinking about some kind of food ^_^' funny, isn't it? :D

Anime girls in tight clouthing with gigantic swords and guns and baeting the crap outa sombody

Anime girls in tight clouthing with gigantic swords and guns and baeting the crap outa sombody-note: I'm not gay

when I heard it for the first time, I'm thinking like... animal? -__-||

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

A Japanese cartoon where the main characters change throughout the series unlike American animation cuz their episodes don't tie together. Anime is straight from Japan, not for kids because there's a chance of sexual situations, suggestive dialogue, violence, gore, and pervertive humor. It is completely unexpected and there's usually a female/male love interest somehow involved. I also think of Astro Boy, the one that started what used to be known as Japanimation which is now simply anime. Thanks Tezuka! ^ ^

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.