Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you were born into another form what would it be? - Minitokyo

If you were born into another form what would it be?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

I was just wondering if you were born into another form, would you take the form of an animal or another race or culture. If so what would it be?
Real forms, please.

These sort of things just interest me BTW.

I would want to be Japanese. More anime, baby!!

I would to, but just for the culture. I like japanese culture even though im not japanese.

real or imaginitive? for imaginative i'd wanna be a fox girl. for real.. prolly to be born in japan or ireland. ^_^

Umm...not really sure but I'd rather be still human as long as I have a better life outcome. (Not really sure I wrote the wording right). =)

A cat, especially my own cat. You get to sleep, eat, sleep again, find a new place to sleep, sleep, play a bit, eat, get cuddled, sleep again and start al over. ^_^

***I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single minute of it***

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I think I would like to be a sentient essence of air. I would like to blow through the sky watching everything and maybe brushing hair across a few faces.

Animal (real): wolf
Animal (myth): dragon
Person: myself

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Quote by MayaNatsume17I was just wondering if you were born into another form, would you take the form of an animal or another race or culture. If so what would it be?
Real forms, please.These sort of things just interest me BTW.

A cute fairy girl ^.^!!

Signature Image

An arctic tern. Birds may not truely be free, but at least terns get to migrate really far. ^_^

i rather be a cat or any of these birds of prey (hawk, eagle, falcon, owl)
but if i'm thinking of surviving, i'll be a cockroach! they outlived the human race for thousands of years.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Wolf, even though the life would be very hard.

if possible, i dont even want to be born... hehe.. to stick to the topic.. i want to be a fish like Nemo..

Signature

Quote by MayaNatsume17I would to, but just for the culture. I like japanese culture even though im not japanese.

Yeah... I'm interested in the houses and how their schools look like and such. *thinks of girls uniforms* :D

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

Quote by dany174A cat, especially my own cat. You get to sleep, eat, sleep again, find
a new place to sleep, sleep, play a bit, eat, get cuddled, sleep again
and start al over. ^_^

same here!
they have the perfect life...eat, sleep, and be pampered by their owners!
but i definitely wanna be a housecat and not a stray.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

I'd like to be japanese! It be nice to be able to acheive this! lol XD

Magically Delicious, yo.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I'd be my nickname -- a cat :)

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

A giant redwood tree

Shiyume

Tsubasa no Shi

hmmmm i would be a cat or a bat XD

i don't want to change
thanks...

let see...um...i'll like to be a white wolf XP , i think they are way cool or i hope i was born in some kind of martial arts family... ^_^'

Signature
ThndRwv5

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

a vampire witch
oh yea...
with red/pink hair and silverish-grey eyes

i would want to be born as a black wolf

Signature

m let's see

Animal: a Raven
Myth Animal: a Ravenwolf...or a Dragon
unliving things: I'd love to be a thunder
person:...noone but ME

SIng What You Can't Say...Forget What You Can't Play

A scunk.

Signature Image

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.