Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For Girls...read it, i want to know your opinion - Minitokyo

For Girls...read it, i want to know your opinion

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

I dont have anything else to do.

Ok, the question is: Why we go with a parther to the bathroom?

i dont know if you have passed with this weird thing, but why??
I sometimes go with a parther to the bathroom, but sometimes dont.
I have friends that ALWAYS want to go with a parther, but i can not understand why, _ are they going to losing in the passage??...come on!!, what happen with them??!!...i can go to the bathroom by myself.
Or when she brings water, she always tell me : ¨*Olga, come on, accompanied me¨*...PLEASE!! its in front of the classroom!!..are they afraid or what, i can not understand.

Your opinion

Signature Image

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

O.o Wow. I never noticed that before. I never really ask to go with a partner. I can go by myself, but my friends always want t go with a partner. I have no idea why o.O I think it's freaky XD that it's true. But why? I can't possibly think of a reason...

I have no idea... I always go by myself, but I always see all the other girls in the bathroom swarm in in packs, packs!!! I dunno why. My friend always asks me to go with her, and never bothered to ask why, but I've always just went to the bathroom myself.

We females are an odd species.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Well I suppose that they may want another person to talk with or converse u know girl stuff. Yes I'm a guy so what but that is in my opinion and if its invalid because I'm a guy well screw you. But I guess u guys know more about it than I do.

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Well I hate to go to the bathroom around people I know. I alway say I'll catch up or whatever and go by myself. My thinking on the partner thing is that they only want to go to the bathroom when the want to gossip about some immediate issue. It is not really that they need to use the facilities or fix their make-up. They just want to talk about somebody or something that just happened. That is why they are always rushing and dragging there counterpart. They are in a hurry to share the juicy new gossip.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Well I've gone in with partners before come to think of it, but only when we both needed to go... hmmm... yeah, its probably some girly-talk makeup thing or something; maybe the girl who goes by herself might be scraed to get ganged up on by all these other packs of girls?? Who knows...

Quote by glassheartO.o Wow. I never noticed that before. I never really ask to go with a partner. I can go by myself, but my friends always want t go with a partner. I have no idea why o.O I think it's freaky XD that it's true. But why? I can't possibly think of a reason...

yeah, it kinda freak!!

Signature Image

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

LOL...wow...that is like all the way back to kindergarden...i use to go with a partener in kindergarden...'cause the teacher said so...
but i guess girls are insercure...

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

Quote by sukieLOL...wow...that is like all the way back to kindergarden...i use to go with a partener in kindergarden...'cause the teacher said so...
but i guess girls are insercure...

maybe...not, she isnt insecure, i think she wants talk when she is doing it, jejje

Signature Image

*lol*
interesting thread...

for my case.. we often go together to the bathroom is because we just have a lot to talk about.. so to fully utilise the time..

Signature

I usually try to avoid public bathrooms cause sometimes they're real gross, but when I do I go alone. I guess some girls have different reasons why they take a partner to the bathroom. Some girls might just want to talk or maybe others are afraid something will go wrong and want someone to be there with them incase anything wrong happens or to save them from any embarrasments before walking out of the bathroom hehe :) I don't really know though, I do find it kind of strange

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i can go by myself and with friends, it doesn't really bother me. in my school, you're only allowed to go alone...so...why do we go with a partner? well...i have no idea...maybe for security reasons?

i think the ones who need company lack confidence the safety in numbers thing you tend to be more comfortable with friends because if you make an ass out of yourself you know they'll be there for you in away if you get asked its flattering it means they are more comfortable with you

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

Quote by wolfcoWell I hate to go to the bathroom around people I know. I alway say
I'll catch up or whatever and go by myself. My thinking on the partner
thing is that they only want to go to the bathroom when the want to
gossip about some immediate issue. It is not really that they need to
use the facilities or fix their make-up. They just want to talk about
somebody or something that just happened. That is why they are always
rushing and dragging there counterpart. They are in a hurry to share
the juicy new gossip.

yup...that's me...i always want one of my gal pals to go with me so we can talk and gossip some more! i guess we have motor mouths and can't stop talking even when we just have to pee... XD

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

when i go 2 the bathroom i dun ask fwends
i think mayb they say they want to go bathroom but really wants 2 chat or gossip where guys can't hear lol i dunnoz
i just go myself keke don't need a partner or wateva lol

Cadi

Cadi

True

lol.. its true.. but werid... I go by myself.. don't really ask a friend to go with me >.< its like somtimes your bored in class.. ask the teacher to go to the bathroom and start to wonder in the halls.. then you catch a friends thats doing the same... then a lot of times then we go to the bathroom to chat so no teacher catches us>.<

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Herd mentality.

It's always safer in groups, and if you've seen many public bathrooms, you know you might need help against the mold monster.

yup Signature Image

I don't think I've ever asked someone to go to the bathroom with me. I have had people ask me to go with them though but that's usually just to finish a converstation. Maybe some people are afraid that something is going to get them and thats why they ask.

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

ok. i know im a guy but i think my thoughts might help. i think that you guys just need to be with somone sometimes so. you dont wanna be alone. well cause thats allways what i figured.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

hehe... well if i ask someone to go the bathroom with me it's usually to talk/gossip about someone who it outside. but it's not like i'm unable to go to the bathroom by myself... XP

Signature Image

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Quote by bbls

Quote by wolfcoWell I hate to go to the bathroom around people I know. I alway say
I'll catch up or whatever and go by myself. My thinking on the partner
thing is that they only want to go to the bathroom when the want to
gossip about some immediate issue. It is not really that they need to
use the facilities or fix their make-up. They just want to talk about
somebody or something that just happened. That is why they are always
rushing and dragging there counterpart. They are in a hurry to share
the juicy new gossip.

yup...that's me...i always want one of my gal pals to go with me so we can talk and gossip some more! i guess we have motor mouths and can't stop talking even when we just have to pee... XD

lolz.. XD XP i can go to the toilet without people accompany.. but if there's people to accompany you, there will be people to talk to you in private and you wont feel that bored.. XD

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

oh no dear...

there was a girl who was around 6 years old, and she was terrified when there was a paedophile looking at her in the toilet.

That's why we go in pairs here anyways... I tend not to... but that'd be awful if it ever happened... the poor girl... T_T

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

I don't know,maybe it's somekind of habbit,that people have.I usually don't go with someone in the bathroom,and sometimes i do if that person asks me.

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

This is an interesting question, and I tried to think of an answer before but never came to any conclusions...
I always go alone, but if a freind wanted to come along with me I wouldnt mind at all. We could talk more then... But I've seen huge groups of girls go into the bathrooms together before and they could be in there for 15 minutes or more sometimes! Just gossiping and doing their makeup together in the mirrors.
My best guess is just so we arent alone. Most girls never want to be alone in any situation, so bringing a freind would not only make things safer if something were to happen but then you have someone to talk to also.

Signature Image

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.