Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For Girls...read it, i want to know your opinion - Minitokyo

For Girls...read it, i want to know your opinion

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Hmm...I'm not really sure. I know a lot of girls like to gopssip in the bathrooms without guys. O_o
If you're in a public place at night, I can understand why some girls would go in pairs, just in case something happens.

Quote by joycevMy best guess is just so we arent alone. Most girls never want to be alone in any situation, so bringing a freind would not only make things safer if something were to happen but then you have someone to talk to also.

I think that's the main reason. When I go to the bathroom, I usually turn to my friend and ask "You coming?", without ever wonderig why. ^_^'

xshintax

Gif files are Compu$erve

In my school you cant go with a partner... You have to go alone, one person at the br at a a time.

Wtf is your problem?!?

Why the f*** do I need to use proprietary filetypes in my signature and avatar? Stupid Minitokyo... STUPID COMPU$ERVE! Use png instead.

Parallax

Parallax

Actively Inactive

Quote by MetalFirei think that you guys just need to be with somone sometimes so. you dont wanna be alone. well cause thats allways what i figured.

Doesn't that suggest that women have strong sense of bondage by nature?

Don't you agree, girls?

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I have no idea, because I don't do it. I feel too wierd going to the bathroom around people I know.... when I was in highschool I only went to the bathroom with other girls so we could talk in private. But other than that, I never really understood the habit.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

This drives me nuts too. It seems like girls always go to the bathroom with another person or in larger groups. Wtf? I rarely do this unless we both actually need to use the bathroom. Girls can be so weird sometimes. XD

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

ashlet

ashlet

'til they take my heart away!!

i think they scared of ghost..

or maybe they are afraid that if they go in the bathroom alone, the maintenance or janitor will rape them!!!

OR THE DOOR WILL BE closed AND THEY WILL BE locked AT THE bathroom FOREVER!!

that's what i think!!

Signature
if one star will fall everytime i missed you..
all of the stars in the sky will fall..
so if there's no more stars tonight..
it's all your fault..
you make me missed you so much!!

i will love you 'til they take my heart away...

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

I'm a guy but perhaps it's because you might be attacked by a raving lunitic and thus would need some backup. Or perhaps there's some kind of instinctual fear of getting stuck in the toilet seat that causes girls to roam in packs. I really have no clue as to why. Maybe one day I'll figure it out. (Not by crossdressing as a girl and going "undercover")

finalfantasyuna10

finalfantasyuna10

The Bloody Rain

man these kind of thread really interests me like "for girls only"... but um.. i'm a guy

I think I know why.. let's see, most of us know that women talk alot (most) and... women take a long time to go to rest room (don't know why), so what will happen?? they need someone to talk to for that loooonnnnggg period of time,, eh right?? agree???

Signature Image
The Last Love Song On This Little Planet

flyingbeauty

flyingbeauty

_-*The Dreamer*-_

huh, i never really thought about it that way. well i mean i go to the bathroom just to chat with mi friend, i hardly ever actually "go." most of the times the teachers know your just going to talk and make you go one at a time -.-

Veronika

Veronika

Weird Kitten *meow*

Huh, this sounds weird, what should I do there? Give a helping hand? :D Nothing for me ;)

For as the Sun is daily new and old
So is my love still telling what is told.
William Shakespeare

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

i guess there are times when they feel scared of going alone. i hav no idea why there are afraid though. there are also times when they want to talk about something and they need a little privacy.

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

i always go to the bathroom by myself...
i too can't understand why do you have to have some people to accompany you to the bathroom

PAche

PAche

hoarder

i dont really care abt whether i got a friend to accompany me to the toilet but, yep, lots of my friends always have to have a person to accompany them, wherever they go be it going home, going to the canteen or to the toilet.

i guess its a sort of companionship thing.to have company wherever you go.girls are supposed to be clique-ish, no?

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

starfiremoon

starfiremoon

~Starfire Protector~

I normally go by myself.........but if you ask me I'd say its because they either want to gossip or have someone there IN CASE of an accident.........I mean there are thousands of reasons..........gossip.........emergency.........who knows mabey even because they don't want to be in the halls alone........its not because we feel insecure cuz alot of us don't do that like me..........but whoever does do it they might just not want to be alone.........its all reasonable if you ask me.........girls have alot more things to go to the bathroom for..........whether its for advice or watever but you shouldn't think its because were insecure.........unless a bully is prowling around or something........it all depends.........everyone has a reason for wat they do things for..........we just might not understand..........its all logical.

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

waa~ sometimes i do.. ^_^' well, my other close friends too ^_^'
there are rumors in my school that there are ghost sightings in there.. and theres also one in the bathroom.. i dunno if that's their reason why they would always, sometimes rather ask somebody ro go with them.. sometimes, they would just ask me to go with them because they would like to tell me something.. and often times they would go straight into the canteen and treating my uhm... candies? well, me i seldom go to the bathroom with someone... I guess my main answer is that:
that person wants to talk to you while on the way... :)

Quote by VeronikaHuh, this sounds weird, what should I do there? Give a helping hand? :D Nothing for me ;)

yeah, i think XD

Signature Image

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

I don't go with a partner but i think other people do because they like to talk privately in the bathroom instead of in the whole entire classroom!! ^_^

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

It's like another habit we boys (ok,usually men) have: when we go to the toilet to be "refreshed", we always read a newspaper, so the other members of the family yell "what the heck are you doing so much hour in the toilet?" Istead of reading newspaper, toilet also is the perfect quier place to...(you know what)...when we reading adult magazines.

~Uh,oh! It seems lots of girls will start calling me "you ero-minded Vetus!" *teeheeheehee*~

What is "normal", anyway? If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

Kinkosami

The Lurker

I don't know about the rest of you but this is my take on it.

Part of the reason is because it's safer to go with someone, especially at night. You shouldn't venture anywhere without someone.

But the main reason I do is because I don't want to be the ONLY one that has to go. So I guess it's less 'embarassing' (if you want to use that word) when there are a few or two people going and not JUST you.

i do also like to talk, but that's the main reason. ^_^

-Kinkosami

Signature

HEY YOU!! Will you check out my latest wallpaper, .::Dreamscape::.? You'll be glad you did, I promise!

clicky

I go by myself and have never asked a friend to some with me. >_< It's really...I dunno but my friends would always tell me to come with them..."or else!"

Quote by SweetGrlI don't go with a partner but i think other people do because they like to talk privately in the bathroom instead of in the whole entire classroom!! ^_^

yeah, i have done this before!!!

Signature Image

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

I sure don't need anyone to go the bathroom with me, but, in school, the bathroom is a great meeting place. Especially when there's no one besides me and my friends. So we can say whatever and dance around (in my case; my friends think I'm weird too).

*shrug* But it must be something beyond understanding. A mystery of life. *smile*

Isn't it different in other countries ? I don't really remember doing that... But err... well the bathrooms I knew weren't exactly the cleaniest places to be so I think that the girls really like better chat or brushing hair in classrooms.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Maybe because we don't want to feel alone in the bathrooom...This may sound strange but sometimes there are things that we speak about not in the classroom but somewhere else!I didn't get this part pretty well either,I still go almost all the time accompanied to the bathroom but now I go at the end of calsses so the girls take care of my things.Sometimes it was absolutly necessary to go with someone at the bathroom especially when we went to the guys'bathroom...the girls's bathroom was closed! :)

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.