Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For Girls...read it, i want to know your opinion - Minitokyo

For Girls...read it, i want to know your opinion

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 59 total items

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

Well... I never do that, but sometimes, someone has asked me for company, specially if we are in an unusual place (like a theater or something). When my sister went with her school mates, they were together to make... their math homework!!!! (Math really was a hard work in my school... the director is a mathematician)

For other reasons, I think they go in there to talk, or compare notes, or for protection...

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

hmm i never really ask for anyone to come in the bathroom with me and some of my friends dont ask, but like if one was to say she was going to the bathroom we would all end up in there anyway

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

if i go 2 da bathroom while in class i hav 2 go bai myself. but when i go like after lunch r goin outside 2 mess around i usually go with friends just so we can talk but most of da time they just wanna go with. but sometimes da only reason y they go with me is so we can ditch class. he he he :)

hugz ^_^ ja ne Signature Image

Arieanna

Arieanna

Cyborg in Training

i go by myself sometimes with a friend if she has to go too.

i think some of it has to do with gossiping. some maybe just insecurity. there are so many horrible stories of women being abducted or raped in the most "innocent" places. i think in a bar or similar place id be more prone to haveing a friend accompany me to the bathroom than just a restaurant because of those horror stories. i dont know abotu anyone else but being hit on by drunk men when i gotta GO is not my idea of fun. >.<

Signature Image

I always go with a group of my friends to the bathroom, i don't know why but i think we do this because once we there we start talkin up a storm. :D

"Everybody needs somebody. So when you are feeling lonely just remember that you could be that somebody that someone needs."

" I Told Him I Was Afraid Of Falling And He Whispered, "I Have Wings." "

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Sorry to rain in on your parade here. Quite the interesting thread.
Almost makes me wanna ask "why do drunk guys in bars strike up conversations while doing their duty in the washroom"

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

kateChan

kateChan

Zoro's mine! ^.^

Well, in my old school doors to the bathroom cabins were bit old, so partner must keep it shut, while other one was inside XD Lol, I know it's stupid. But in my new school girls keep going to bathroom with partner. I think it's some kind of habit ^^'

preksha0

finally got one..

Hmmm

I've never noticed either, i guess its natural just to want a few friends to talk or ask their opinion of what you're wearing

Insert your signature here

Friends of mine always ask me to go with them, and I do. Though it does get kind of annoying.

In grade school, at the end of the day (at school) I would go with a friend of mine to the washroom a lot, the teacher even called us "bathroon buddies". ^_^'

i don't understand why some need to go with others though. I usually go by myself unless somebody else has to go, then we'll go together. I do see your point though. :)

I hardly ever do - only if we both happen to feel the urge to go. I don't know why you guys do (the ones who do)

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

storm-dragon-girl

storm-dragon-girl

I am unseen, unheard, & unknown

Well in my school it's because a teacher(PE) told them she saw a ghost there. I never really believed that so I go to the bathroom on my own. Or it's to escape classes even for a little while.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 59 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.