Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Trinity Blood Fans - Minitokyo

Trinity Blood Fans

Tagged under Trinity Blood

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

I tried searching and couldn't find a single thread. For those who haven't seen it and like gothic, action animes this is perfect.
Here's a good summary I found from animenewsnetwork.com
The three important groups, the Empire, the Vatican and the Order of the Rozen Kreuz, are always in conflict. The Empire is on a country called Methuselah and the race is called Vampire. There is conflict with the Vatican for the difference of races. The protagonist is a priest called Peter Abel Nightroad, who travels through the countries as a representative for the Department of Foreign Affairs in Vatican. However, he also belongs to a secret agency of the Vatican known as "Ax", a Special Operation Group controlled by the Cardinal Catherina Sforza, secretary of the Deparment of Foreign Affairs. His encounter with a young girl called Esther will determine the struggle and survival between the human race and the vampires.

For those who like, love this series please obssess with me! My favourite character has got to be Hughes and of course Abel. I swear the males get prettier with each episode. I love it when Abel turns into a Krusnik :D It's so cool :D

Well that show was licensed by Funimation, but I saw about 7eps before that and it was kinda interesting. I'll have to watch more before I can tell if it is good or not, but the animation is very nice looking.

ive only seen up to episode 10 but i love it Abel is hot i like tres and hughes too

Signature Image

yes abel is hot! i wonder if the licensed anime will be good....i know there are at least a few subbers who have decided to continue it regardless.....
i really don't want an esther abel pairing though...i find her annoying :P
anyone read the manga?

kumilove

kumilove

Angel of Death with 8 Vectors

it really pissed me off when it got licensed - _ - i mean really pissed off. i swear, im fine with american companies licensing the anime but atleast WAIT TILL THE series finishes! thats all i ask ^_^ nothing more... anyways, from what i saw of this anime (the first 6 eps i believe), i fell in love with and would definitly buy it once it comes out.

yeah.....but in my experiece the license subtitles will be second rate quality not mention the dubs *shudders* but i'd still buy it anway :D
i'm in love with isaac! so pretty!

Ahh I really love this show.. Up to ep 10 so far subbed by Mahou :).. Its a really cool series so I am glad they are sticking with it :D

orginally it was meant to be 13 eps but now it's 24! *dances* it's still being aired in japan isnt it?

really?? how I wish I'm living in Japan! :x Actually I never thought that I'd also like it, at first I thought it was boring and I won't be interested in the story. But when I saw my sisters watching it, I also sat by and watched, then I found it really interesting!! OX

*grins* that was the case with me....a friend of mine recommended and then i couldn't get into untill he turned itno a crusnik
does anyone know the relationship between esther and abel? is it confirmed in the later episodes....because the ending song a little...well hinty

aneres

aneres

free to be yourself

eto....I've only watch up to epi7 and had no idea it was licensed. If it's true that there are still subbers continuing to sub it, could someone be so kind as to please send me a link to the group? I'm so sorry to be a bother. >_<;; But I happen to love this series very much too. *hearts*

Signature
Courtesy of Diamarr. Arigatou Gozaimasu~!

go to www.baka-updates.com and search for triniity blood and then go to the site of mahou :D
but the torrent links are there :D

aneres

aneres

free to be yourself

*glomps* Arigatou Gozaimasu!!~

Signature

lolz your welcome *glomps back*
tell me what you think of the later eps :D
there are more bishis!

aneres

aneres

free to be yourself

Wow, more bishies??! *__* I'll be sure to drop in again once I've downloaded the epis.

Signature

lolz please too....there don't seem to many fans in here!

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

wow,there is torrents for Trinity Blood? great....i only until episode 5 and its licensed...sad

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

yes.....thank god it's still being subbed! though very slowly :D

i love sister estel more than abel

i dont like it if they get together though...

I really like this series too. I was both depressed and happy when it got licensed. I love the way the Krusnik looks too!I like both Hughes and Abel, and I like Ester also, as a female sorta lead she is remarkably un-annoying.

Signature

yes....esther is cool :D the krusnik hair is weird though....like turnip shaped :D

Im enjoying this series :) I dont like shin subs cos of the size .. not as good quality as Mahou so I wait for Mahou's releases :)... I really enjoy their subs and quality with Tsukuyomi Moon Phase so Im a fan of theirs :P

Speaking of Trinity Blood, I hope those 2 get together everyone is mentioning :P..

I like Abel!! Wow Thores arts are soo beautiful :D

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.