Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Trinity Blood Fans - Minitokyo

Trinity Blood Fans

Tagged under Trinity Blood

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

fallenfate

fallenfate

wherever fate leads me

hey fan here as well!!!
just finished watching epi 8...
got the other epis ready and wating for me...
but not enough time to sit down and watch it....NOOOOOO!

'Those who have wings, Fly your dreams'

zuruzuru zuruzuru
Signature

TV series:18 eps
Magna:3 vols
novel:not sure..........

It's really great.I love Trinity Blood!!!

I really love this anime, and I'm so happy!! I'm brazilian!! I'm still donwloading it! I saw the ep. 14 and it was amazing!!

Yeah, I really like this one. My favorite characters are definitely Tres Iquis and Albel! I thought that it was cool that Tres had the same voice actor as Zoro from One Piece. I seriously hope that whoever licensed it doesn't waste time in getting the eps out.

lolz i though it was 24 eps?
oh well the drawing style has changed for the last few eps huh?

fsn

both anime and manga are pretty cool, but i prefer the last one :p

+ personal motto: Japanese Thinking, Otaku Creating.
+ member of:
__ForceFirefox! ~ Ecchi-Club ~ Pantheon ~ JapaneseLover
__Make-A-Friend ~ Section 9 ~ Elfen-Lied-Junkies ~ EVA-Children
+ kiss my GNOME-ish: foot
+ wallpaper in progress, stand by.

Trinity Blood is definitely one of my fav. animes. XD *goes starry at Abel and Tres* I'm still downloading it with my super slow 56k. epi 10 here I come!!!!!!!!! XD

Signature

Angelik-chan

Angelik-chan

.vulgar[ism].

I love TB!!!
Abel is so cool T.T and cute xD.
I like the anime, the style, the story, everything! But I saw just 8 episodes... x_X.

Roderick

Roderick

Kato

Quote by blackgoddesslolz please too....there don't seem to many fans in here!

Ur so wrong XD. I watched it till 17 epsiode and it's Sugoi!!. One sentence to describe it: "When Hellsing meets Trigun XD". I saw that review on some site and I had to said it :D :D :D. THe best review that I ever saw :). My fav. characters are: all from the the team ("AX")! XD. Especialy the Gunslinger (It seems that I'm the only one that likes him here ^_^), the way he says "positive" is so awsome! ^_^'... and quess what? Right now I'm listening the opening song - Dress (some remix I think) and ending song / Tomko Tane - Broken wings. The first one makes me shiver of exciment (I always liked the faces of the Cardinal Catherina Sforza and her brother in the opening XD). The ending theme is a very touching one... damnit... can't wait for more :).

Signature

I will not let them die...

Hello all,anybody know where i can find the free Ost of trinity blood ? :o (like kresnik songs :>)

last episode i saw was um..... i think 17 when Ion Fortuna became a vampire. wish i could see more but the author died, so there is no more trinity blood. couldn't anyone else continue what the author was writing?

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Quote by RoderickEspecialy the Gunslinger (It seems that I'm the only one that likes him here ^_^),

Wrong. I do like him too. Especially the way he triggers his guns

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

if u hv bittorrent.. u can go http://www.animeyume.org/browse.php?do=ost&page=8 and dl de OST.. there ar a couple of them..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Uhm can anyone tell me one thing? Does the anime have the same things has the manga or the manga is more complete than the anime? Do we see every character in the anime or there are some in manga tat don't apear in anime ? Lol please answer

i finished watching all episodes and it was great! :D
ending's a bit abrupt though.
i really like abel and when he goes into his krusnik mode. XD

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

for all the TB fans i envite you to the BrokenWings-TrinityBlood group..and if you like the group then join...just click on the banner--->
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/6041/tbwingsbanner4oy.jpg

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

I like this show it has a plot good and i like the scans it seem like a pretty good show.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

gotta say that nightroad is quite a badass when it comes to fighting other vampires, that scythe is badass.

deitygemini

Forgiveness

does it have a manga? >_<

yes it does have a manga.....i can't remember whose scanlating it though..."be with you scans" maybe?
ah and storm in heaven i think

merged: 02-03-2006 ~ 08:11am
just confirmed....both scanlators are doing trinity blood
but i have to say, i don't like the art very much :P
it's based off some novel

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

It's a very nice anime! finally i can get my hands on the manga! yay! i really like Abel alot, he's so kawai, so kind, so cool, so funny, so...so...well, i don't know what to say :p... Followed by Ion and Cain. i really like Thores's art. Thores is producing a new manga, going to be published in Japan. I'm not sure what the story about yet but i'm really looking over for it!

By the way, I've also heard that the Trinity Blood anime is actually modified from a novel.. Is that true? What's the name? Will there be a translation of it?!

the novel has the same name and is in jap i think

niomea

niomea

broken wings

As far as I know, Trinity Blood aired to episode 22 in Japan and still going. Funanimation liscensed the series for USA and will be ready for you to watch by Fall 2006.

The serie itself is great, not only the pictures are nice looking, the effects are very much well done. All voice actors do a pretty job.

I only wish that USA didn't mess up with the dubbing though. Last time they dub Naruto (and most of other anime) he sounds terrible.

I wouldn't want Father Abel sounds like empty can rolling on the street..... >_<

anime:24
manga:5 volumes so far
novels:Rage Against The Moons , Reborn on the Mars

merged: 02-12-2006 ~ 05:38am
ya in manga they show some people not in anime

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.