Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Trinity Blood Fans - Minitokyo

Trinity Blood Fans

Tagged under Trinity Blood

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

i wish the novels would be translated *sighs*

you know that the novels are translated now right?
I just got on this sight so...uh...yeah.
I'm not sure what happened since from what I see the last post is 89 weeks and 4 days ago. Anyways I've seen both the subbed and dubbed and they are both pretty good, but you have to watch the subbed to get a better idea of what Tres is like. Can someone help me out on what happened to the posts.

Legionaire

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

Loved Trinity Blood!The anime's a tribute to Sunao Yoshida,a magnificent writer.Too bad it never really did end.

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

morgane

morgane

Reine du monde !

For ones who want to get Trinity's song, I have the full version of "Dress". I give you my e-mail address, send me a mail, I will send you the mp3.
megami.morgan@live.fr
do itashimashite !

lyllevelt

lyllevelt

Loves writting fanfiction

I absolutely love Trinity Blood and I am so in love with Abel Nightroad, his anime, manga and novel in carnations. But I must say after reading the novels, Abel is a whole lot stronger in the books. I mean he is really strong. They cut much of Abel's strenghts in the anime, but at least Abel is still Abel. Unlike Esther. When I read the original Esther from Sunao-sama's novel I was like WOW ESTHER IS SO DIFFERENT IN THE BOOKS!

I also have to say I like Caterina. She's a strong woman and I think she makes a good role model.

But I have to say that I just love Sister Kate. She's funny and sort of like a mother superior to all the so called priests of AX and things can get very funny, espcially when it comes to Abel and Leon.

Oh I love Tres in the book!

I like this novels, like the manga and...feel very cold toward the manga, which is very rare
The novels are not good literature by ANY standards, but the world they recreate is amazing. I find Abel incredibly annoying, but Tres, Leon and Caterina are awesome. Seth is also amazing, and Ion is very cute-his romance with Esther is very sweet. I would love for Abel to grow up a spine and not babble so much and stop falling every damn minute. I wouldn't mind Astharoshe being his mistress, tooXD
Dietrich is my absolute favourite of all the characters-he's so devious and malevolent, but gifted with the face of an angel...

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.