Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 stop bunnies!!! - Minitokyo

stop bunnies!!!

page 1 of 1 19 total items

well many members have been keeping bunnies in their signature well plz stop that i know bunnies are cute but
the bunnies and teddys have been causing problems
to know the problems plz go here http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19954/
and do also support minitokyo by joining Stop bunnies

Signature Image

I agree that we must stop the bunnies...and mostly that is because it increases the size of someone's signature, which causes problems of scrolling a lot to get to the next post. Though, from the looks of your signature..you do not have a bunny..and yet it is still long. I will take a look at the group.

Quote by toxictea23I agree that we must stop the bunnies...and mostly that is because it increases the size of someone's signature, which causes problems of scrolling a lot to get to the next post. Though, from the looks of your signature..you do not have a bunny..and yet it is still long. I will take a look at the group.

yes i know as for my signature i am trying to make it short

Signature Image

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

KILL bunny ? why ???
(geez, my friend agree about that.. lolz XP )

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

NegiSpringfield

NegiSpringfield

The Doraemons Maniacs

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(...) bunny!!!!!!
stop their ambition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we must start by killing the bunny officer!!!!!!!!!!!!
>=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

One Of The 8 Doras In The Doraemon Special!
The Sniper Kid Has Come!
With His Wind Gun, he already save the life of the other 8 Doras
He In Love With Dorami but Dorami dont seem to like Kid at all...
He not use pocket like doraemons but use hat instead to pick up an item!
Now, lets join this western doras to his adventure!
REALM OF KID
Signature Image

VanillaHfan01

VanillaHfan01

Shy Girl

i dont realy understand but i will delete the bunny and tell every1 i meet. is that okay?

BGHughes

BGHughes

all who oppose me shall burn

(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <) YAY all hail the king bunny, lmfao, sorry but i agree we need ta stop em before they get more out of control

Signature
Kougaxgirl thanks for the awsome sig and avatar

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I agree..... personally I'm sick of bunny, snowman and teddy..... they should all die..... whoever started this ridiculus thing must pay....

Signature Image

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

Heh heh I gotta say I dunno the fascination of the bunnies, snowmen, teddies or even moogles but yea, I've been seeing a lot of them lately and it's just becoming an eyesore.

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I don't really mind the critters, but it is interferes with other people reading in the forum then I can see where it has to stop. I actually really dislike long sigs. I think it is rude to load a foot of text/images into your sig that everyone has to scroll past. If you need to share somethings, put them in your user page not in you sig where you are basically attacking people with them.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

hm...bunnies aren't that bad, but i think they are a bit annoying. it's just really stupid because it's just been something that's cute. who started it anyway? :sweat:

angeloflove

angeloflove

This is my world...

i dont even understand, is my stuff ok?

thanks 2 may 4 the sign image!
Signature

DNangel-DarkWings

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

ok! i took bunny off my thread! XD ttyl!

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

ok! Cherryblossomsakura-chan....I'll inform a few of my friends who have bunnies, teddies and snowman's on the sign....^_^...thanks for the info... :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

amybraska

amybraska

The weak shall inherit nothing!

bunny WILL LIVE AND HE WILL overthrow teddy!!!!!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespear

HikyuuTera

HikyuuTera

*~*The Kenshin Addict*~*

The bunny and Teddy thing is messy up MT...Although I do like the bunny thing in the signature I had removed it from mine after I read what it does the site.I myself think's it's cute but I agree with Cherryblossomsakura.
(\_/)
(O.O)
((") ("))

Signature Image
The way to atone is to believe in what we have here.
-Kenshin

BGHughes

BGHughes

all who oppose me shall burn

Quote by amybraskabunny WILL LIVE AND HE WILL overthrow teddy!!!!!

DEATH TO ALL OF them, we need to kill them all

Signature
Kougaxgirl thanks for the awsome sig and avatar

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

I don't even know whats the purpose of those bunnies...... do they have??? :\ So count me in on stopping them. XP

Signature

Wonder whats the big idea of having bunny and teddy bears in the signature... (Still figuring out how to design a unique signature)

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.