Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach new ps2 game! - Minitokyo

Bleach new ps2 game!

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

Dressed to kill! BLAH!!..

hello everyone.. i was looking for games in www.gametrailers.com and i found that the Bleach game in ps2 will be out in a month :D :D i really cant wait.. i even download a trailers for it.. its sounds awsome weee!! here is the link to get the trailers http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2034 hope your ganna like it ^^
you can even join my Bleach ps2 game http://groups.minitokyo.net/bleach-ps2-game/ ^^

My last work "The Art Of Dufoe "

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

You were looking for games in gametrailers lol XP yeah right anyway I'm gonna join your group!

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

Dressed to kill! BLAH!!..

2ayri feek ya hassan shila la hal comment LOL!

My last work "The Art Of Dufoe "

xshintax

Gif files are Compu$erve

I don't play ps2 really... I am not really a fan of anime video games anyways.

Wtf is your problem?!?

Why the f*** do I need to use proprietary filetypes in my signature and avatar? Stupid Minitokyo... STUPID COMPU$ERVE! Use png instead.

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

I can't wait!! I just applied for the group. I haven't watched the show or read the manga, but the story sounds awesome!! I wonder if it'll take place when the guy who can see the ghosts (as you can tell I haven't read the manga or watched the show. I know, I know, its terribly sad) and go from there. Like in the manga. Anyway, I can't wait!!^_^

Thanks for letting us know Dufoe88.^_^

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

ah yes, i plan to get that game, even if i have to order the import from japan, and buy the freeloader disc for it too. there is also some info about the game on the site" ign.com" i'de send you a link but i really don't know how..^^;

im also looking forward to it i think a game based on bleach has some potential

HeavyMetalQueen

HeavyMetalQueen

Yeah, Yue rocks...

Man...now I wish I had a ps2...

"If life throws you the lemons you planted yourself then BLOW THEM UP WITH YOUR FRICKEN' PLASMA GUN, or USE YOUR BILLON SHADOW CLONES TO SHOWER THEM WITH RASENGAN, or DECOMPOSE THEM WITH YOUR ALCHEMY, or ORDER THE PHANTAM BRIGADE TO BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THEM, but whatever you do, make sure you kill them or it will be troublesome."

I plan on getting this game. Not only are the anime and manga addictive, and the psp game somewhat fun. Now there will be something that I can play at home on the big screen. This is something that I just can't wait to play. All that I have right now is the new Full Metal Alchemist game.

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

I can't wait till it comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

the game looks cool...to bad it aint coming on xbox..i would get it then

eiyu

eiyu

Procrastinating Otaku

the game follows the manga, so i can't wait until it is released (hopefully it has 2 player support)

The game got pretty mediocre scores but I'm getting it, there's no doubt that I'll enjoy it, Bleach for PS2 might not be the best fighting game ever but I'm sure every Bleach fan will find it very enjoyable.

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

Cool~!! Thanks for the link. I didn't know a Bleach game is coming out.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

Yeah, it looks pretty awesome from what I've seen. I'll have to go check it out!

lol at bleach game.

eiyu

eiyu

Procrastinating Otaku

I have the game and its pretty fun beatem up action game. I guess bleach fans will like it

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.