Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Lost Realm in Scryed - Minitokyo

The Lost Realm in Scryed

Tagged under s-CRY-ed

page 1 of 1 12 total items

If you were in the lost realm of scryed what would you want your alter power to (a max of three stages) and would you be a inner or a Holy member.

In order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the first law of equivalent exchange

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

An Inner because of the freedom and cuz I wanna pwn a crapload of HOLY members :D

I would like to have an alter power to contol fire. Well i don't know how it will level up. And i wouldn't want to be a holy member. I hate them

the lost ground is cooler, they have cool animals in the forests. i like aiyase's(spelling?) power

lilwitch510

lilwitch510

Life is a B*T*H

I would be an inner and i would want my alterpower would have something to do with
lightning

Signature

MLT

Tachibana, the dude with the 8 balls(OMG XD), his Alter seems like a totally cool Alter to have. <3 Very original, and it seems very versatile. It can be used not only as an offense, but a seriously strong defense. ^^

I would chose inner, because of freedom
and I would like to have the same power that Cougar have.Incredible speed.
I think it`s great, no one could be as fast as I am

I would have a power like Kazuma's, but instead of my arm, it would be my legs that would be powered up.

Also, I would be from the lost grounds, that way I would have no qualms about fighting Holy members.

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

My alter would look something like Kazumas on the last level. And probably i'd be on HOLY side until i get pissed off and run away.

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

i'd take super speed, and give myself a large sword, and with more levels, i would become faster and the blades would get cooler looking and bigger, like the ones Nightmare or Auron uses in combnation with Bankotsu's sword's size.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

well i'd have the alter power to control time and lighting and a Inner hands down i wanna make those holy bastards pay

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

Wind or physic

Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.