The Lost Realm in Scryed

Tagged under s-CRY-ed

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Cancel

If you were in the lost realm of scryed what would you want your alter power to (a max of three stages) and would you be a inner or a Holy member.

In order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the first law of equivalent exchange

• Jul 24, 2005

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

Cancel

An Inner because of the freedom and cuz I wanna pwn a crapload of HOLY members :D

• Jul 24, 2005
Cancel

I would like to have an alter power to contol fire. Well i don't know how it will level up. And i wouldn't want to be a holy member. I hate them

• Jul 24, 2005
Cancel

the lost ground is cooler, they have cool animals in the forests. i like aiyase's(spelling?) power

• Aug 23, 2005

lilwitch510

lilwitch510

Life is a B*T*H

Cancel

I would be an inner and i would want my alterpower would have something to do with
lightning

Signature

MLT

Cancel

Tachibana, the dude with the 8 balls(OMG XD), his Alter seems like a totally cool Alter to have. <3 Very original, and it seems very versatile. It can be used not only as an offense, but a seriously strong defense. ^^

• Aug 23, 2005
Cancel

I would chose inner, because of freedom
and I would like to have the same power that Cougar have.Incredible speed.
I think it`s great, no one could be as fast as I am

Cancel

I would have a power like Kazuma's, but instead of my arm, it would be my legs that would be powered up.

Also, I would be from the lost grounds, that way I would have no qualms about fighting Holy members.

• Sep 12, 2005

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Cancel

My alter would look something like Kazumas on the last level. And probably i'd be on HOLY side until i get pissed off and run away.

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

• Sep 12, 2005
Cancel

i'd take super speed, and give myself a large sword, and with more levels, i would become faster and the blades would get cooler looking and bigger, like the ones Nightmare or Auron uses in combnation with Bankotsu's sword's size.

• Sep 16, 2005

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Cancel

well i'd have the alter power to control time and lighting and a Inner hands down i wanna make those holy bastards pay

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

Cancel

Wind or physic

Signature

• Mar 17, 2010

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.