Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What feelings do my wallpaper unfold in you? - Minitokyo

What feelings do my wallpaper unfold in you?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

yeah the title says it all :D

okay, for me as a young waller XD (started like 4 months ago) it's important to awaken feelings in the viewers heart... i mean the reason why i would use a wallpaper for mah desktop would be because it gives me a certain feeling like happiness, joy XD, power, whatsoever...

what do you think, or rather, what do you feel while looking at my wallpapers? or what does the wallpaper remind you of in your life?

that's just something i wanna know because everybodys unique :P (but not if it comes to, that everybody IS unique XD) and i may have different inputs from you which is or could be quite interesting...

erm yes that's all for now XD

cyaz, Limality

nuniko

Bionic Teapot

Nostalgic, I suppose. Your wallpapers, even though none of them describe anything that happened to me, remind me of certain scenes in my past for some reason. I'm not sure how, but they do.

Signature Image
Canvas ::: W.C.C. ::: Anime Club :::

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

hmm depends .. most are cute and so inspire calm anf a fuzzy feeling inside :D

uhm.. others.. horniness :d

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Your wallies make me feel at peace, so "calm" would best describe it.
Now since I'm a girl .. if there were XD kawaii bishies XD on your wallies .. :drool: ..

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

Make me feel calm, hapiness and joy!!! XD

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.