Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 does true love still exist? - Minitokyo

does true love still exist?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

out of curiosity, does true love still exist? i mean, many people get married and most of them end up in getting a divorce. if not, they betray each other, hurt and do other stuff.

True love that everyone wants exists somewhere. Sometimes people don't "click" and they don't try to solve thier problems. Some people realize yelling doesn't do a thing it just makes the problem intensify. But most people just yell anyway.

i'm not sure about that... but still i want to believe that true love exist

i unno i belive so if you kno anything bout me i am the lovey lovey kinda person ^.^ but some people dont

i dont plan to merry soemone till i know their the one other wise im not merrying

Signature

schuZ107M

crazed yaoi fangirl

Mm... I'd like to believe that it exists but then again I've watched families fall apart and couples who were perfect for each other split and end up hating each other. I think it all has to do with the particular period of your life that you're in and who you meet that you click with. I think true love exists but doesn't always last forever like we'd all want it to.

wark?

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

well I believe it does but it seems really hard to find. There is always sumone out there

Magically Delicious, yo.

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

Quote by SamuraiHarukowell I believe it does but it seems really hard to find. There is always sumone out there

exactly. True love is out there, but you have to realize that the "happily ever after" might have its rocky moments. Most people during that time give up, choosing to forget what they once felt for eachother. Actually having a "happily ever after" takes work and commitment, something many people tend to forget or were never taught.

Signature

i believe that true love will always exist... it may seem that it doesnt at times... but you must not lose faith...
that it can find anyone any time...

~ Seijiro

Signature Image

I think true love is made, it doesn't just popup, What I mean is that, if you treat a person just right, and respect him/her, true love will flow, ofcourse there has to be some kind of feeling, like interest in that person [like the why they are] and how you feel around them is very important, they have to have something no other person has..and when you find it...true love can be there...

:D I belive in true love....not everyone seems to make it...or feel it..

I do believe that true love does exists.
Although it do take a few trys before we find it.

Signature

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

i guess so

but true love does not mean that there will be no problems between the partners...it's just how each of them will learn to accpet them

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

True love never goes right

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i really hope there is still true love in this world... othervise it will be one pathetic existence. I also hope that there is someone out there for me, and just me.... sort of a soulmate ;.;

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

I still have a strong feeling that it exist but it rarely happens. I guess some are just really lucky.

i believe in love and i also think that you can love more than one person whether "true" love exists is like asking if God exists we all know that it's out there just hard to find.

~mintyness~
Signature

only if u believe in it.

hydro

H2O:HydroGen

yes i still trusting in true love

"Use the element who brings life"

true love is kinda hard to find now cause people usually judge others before they even meet and get to know that person.. people sometimes arent really looking for love but just someone to fill in the empty space in them.. here read this

"Love"..
you may have already seen this..
think about it..

When we claim that it’s love that we have for
someone, are we correct? Something to ponder
upon….

Are your palms sweaty, is your heart racing and
is your voice caught within your chest?
It isn’t love, it’s like.

You can’t keep your eyes or hands off them, am I
right?
It isn’t love, it’s lust.

Are you proud and eager to show them off?
It isn’t love, it’s luck.

Do you want them because you know that they’re
there?
It isn’t love, it’s loneliness.

Are you there because it’s what everyone wants?
It isn’t love, it’s loyalty.

Are you there because they kissed you, or held
your hand?
It isn’t love, it’s low confidence.

Do stay for their confessions of love, because
you don’t want to hurt them?
It isn’t love, it’s pity.

Do you belong to them because your sight makes
your heart skip a beat?
It isn’t love, it’s infatuation.

Do you pardon their faults because you care
about
them?
It isn’t love, it’s friendship.

Do you tell them every day they are the only one
you think of?
It isn’t love, it’s lie.

Are you willing to give all of your favorite
things for their sake?
It isn’t love, it’s charity.

Does your heart ache and break when they’re sad?
Then it’s love.

Do you cry for their pain even when they’re
strong?
Then it’s love.

Do their eyes see your true heart, and touch
your
soul so deeply it hurts?
Then it’s love.

Do you stay because a blinding, incomprehensible
mix of pain and relation pulls you close and
holds you there?
Then it’s love.

Do you accept their faults because they’re a
part
of who they are?
Then it’s love.

Are you attracted to others, but stay with them
truthfully without regret?
Then it’s love.

Would you allow them to leave you, not because
they want to because they have to?
Then it’s love.

Would you give them your heart, your life and
your death?
Then it’s love.

Now, if love is painful, and tortures us, why do
we love? Why is it all we search for in our
lives? This pain, this agony? Why is it all we
long for? This torture, this powerful death of
self? Why?

The answer is so simple.. ‘cause it’s love. It
is
such addictive that even people who are not
having it wish to experience and share it with.

***love has nothing to do with what you are
expecting to get, only with what you are
expecting to get – which is everything…….

jchupa

Artist of Many

Love does not only exist, it thrives in the hearts of all who believe. Sometimes it may not be practical, and unfortunatly it doesn't rule every relationship. I'm in a love hate relationship. We love each other beyond everthing, even though we hate parts of each other and economically are not good for each other, ower Love holds us togerther. one day we may have to seperate when we are out of options, but for now, we are in love.

If it is to be it is up to me.
Talent comes in many forms!

keigo

keigo

anime wwarr

i dun believe in true love anymore...
cause human can forget wat they are because of wat they want

i hate ppl who does like this...
esspecially girls.....
HATE HATE HATE

jadedmilky

jadedmilky

self-confessed hentai

I fancy to believe it happens. But whether it DOES I don't know. I'd like to experience it if ever^^ I wonder when you'd (to usagi) experience it.. hweheheheh... just give him a chance *nudge nudge* jk lng;) *runs away* whee~!

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

true love exists in your dream!!....LOL
I think it really exists but ppl are so blind that don't see it even if they put it right on their face!!
But there are the ones that that realize it and don't let go of the person!
But naturally ppl are conected to stupid things like colour of the eyes, the height, fisical things! And that way they won't get it!
For it to be true love each of the two persons have to be able to sacrifice anything for the other, if they're asked!
Ususally we care so much for our problems that don't care about the other person's problems! And then we see our true problem!
It is really hard to exist true love but if you give lots of efforts you can achieve it!
I think I will never be able to though!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

Ma yeah!! of course it does man, or else the worl would be a really sad place, you just have to find the right person to share true love.

yea i believe that true love exists.Some ppl jus find it sooner then others.and sometimes...true love can be right in front of a person and they dun even kno it.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.