Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tales of Symphonia theme song? - Minitokyo

Tales of Symphonia theme song?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

my computer is so dumb it froze last time i tried it T_T
i'll try it again..

aaww yuiyui your so lucky!!

Signature Image

KratosAurion

One of the Four Seraphim

Quote by yuiyui01I also have the song called "starry heaven" I also got the op of tales of symphonia, the song is displayed on it..just like other rpgs...on the english version they always remove it from the opening >_< I would have answered your question but I think people have done already XD
too much they disbanded , they also have a song "lost angel" very interestingone ^__^
I don"t have the game cube T_T but I've got the other "tales of" on japanese in my ps2 *gish I love my ps2 XD*

Your lucky, I want the jap version so bad. Ill buy it when the ps3 comes out since its backwards compatible. I dont understand Japanese but ive played the game so many times so Ill pretty much know what they say. Im sure ill get a better feel of the game in Jap, even though Kratos sounds like an ape X_x

So im just a puppet... but so were... you!
~Kadaj - FF7 Advent Children

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.