Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Question - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Apparently people r still postin here when i kinda what the answer i'm lookin for so i'm gonna change the titled. So Please Dont POST

I've search and not sure if this is a thread on MT

Just now i been curious as to what the grey bar is under the Avy. I kno it indecate the current Member Lvl if u hover over it. But is there a reason as to why it's there? I thought it was a lvl bar from 1-200 or sumthin like that but sum lower lvls i see in the mid ranges. So now i'm wonderin what's the grey bar really is there for XD. *sits and wait*

It's there so that people are aware of what level you are at, just incase they are curious about it. This is also specified in one of the noob bibles as well.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Consider it like an RPG game. The bar fills up quickly when you're at the lower levels and it slows down filling up when you're at higher levels. It's like you need less experience to reach the next level with lower levels than you do at higher levels. I've seen the bar full a couple of times, especially for the two members who are above level 180.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Quote by toxictea23It's there so that people are aware of what level you are at, just
incase they are curious about it. This is also specified in one of the
noob bibles as well.

I already stated that it was there for members to kno what lvl we are but i was wonderin y half of it if full and other half isnt. And i already read the Noob Bible and it didnt explain as to y it's full/not full.

Quote by SilentMasamuneConsider it like an RPG game. The bar fills up quickly when you're at
the earlier levels and it slows down filling up when you're at higher
levels. It's like you need less experience to reach the next level with
lower levels than you do at higher levels. I've seen the bar full a
couple of times, especially for the two members who are above level 180.

Hm.. that would explain as too y sum bar is full and sum arent. ^^ thanks Mel

GothicMike

Night Shadow

yah it isnt it also when you reach certain levels your abale to do a little more?

like level 10 to be able to download fullsize pictures

~Mike

I may be new but this seems like a dumb questions.

benjaminchia

benjaminchia

:express yourself:

cool i didn't know that the bar at the bottom of the avator has such a purpose :P

heh thanks for such a question^_^.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

It's exactly like the why SilentMasamune and toxictea23 put it..... it's like a level bar and when you get to higher levels you have more privledges as you get to higher levels.

Signature Image

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i knew it was a level bar but i didnt know that if you hover over it the level is displayed ^__^

Signature Image

i didn't know that the bar at the bottom of the avator

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.