Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Will anyone surpass Armstrong's achievement (Tour de France)? - Minitokyo

Will anyone surpass Armstrong's achievement (Tour de France)?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

As some of you may know, Lance Armstrong has won the Tour de France for the past seven years, after surviving cancer. Do you think anyone will be able to do or surpass what he did?

Rigth know, no! I mean from what i see there is a constant change in the person coming second for the past seven years. If that person couldn't come second behind Armstrong on a constant basis, than that record is going to be there for a long time.

In order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the first law of equivalent exchange

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Quote by KamikazeKogaAs some of you may know, Lance Armstrong has won the Tour de France for
the past seven years, after surviving cancer. Do you think anyone will
be able to do or surpass what he did?

Erwin Rommel already did surpass everything Armstrong did, by going on his "Tour de France" in 1940. And he did it so well he only had to do it once.

I am invincible!

sure..............but man that will take a lot to beat him thou............hope someone does thou.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Yes, I think so. Assuming that the Tour de France doesn't end anytime soon, I think that someone in the next ... 1000 years of humanity must be able to beat him! he'll still be remembered fondly, though :P, I see those Livestrong bracelets everywhere

_(\__/)
_/o\/o\
m \ . / m

This is Moonfox. He likes to eat Bunnies. He's content enough with his life not to want world domination. Copy him into your sig if you're boring and uncreative or if you just like copying things into your sig. :)

GranWipeOut

GranWipeOut

Cheese Lord

yes some 1 will its in human nature 2 become he best some 1 will then armstrong will die and in about 4 years nobody wil lremember him then when that 1 person defeats his record he will be rememberd for about 2 days then hes gone again and his record will be broken and his legacy defeated

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.