Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why do we love abusive couples =P - Minitokyo

Why do we love abusive couples =P

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

We've all seen those wonderfully abusive couples in anime, such classics as:

Narusegawa & Keitaro
"Keitaro, you sleazebag!!!" *smack; keitaro flying through the air*

Kagome & Inuyasha
"Sit, boy!" *slam*

Chidori & Sagara
*smack* "You can't carry a loaded gun around in Japan!"

etc. The list goes on and on. Yet we can't help but love the love/hate relationship all these 'couples' have. And, they're also part of the serie's comedy! =)

Post your opinions!

=P

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Slapstick comedy ~ pure & simple.

Of course, if it happened to anyone in real life the polic would be 'round to have a word...

hehe...it's all part of the love game... =D

Laggylagger

Master Loafer/Slacker

The whole point of that is to create comedy for whatever you are trying to do. Hate brings love?

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by Kairi-HeartsWe've all seen those wonderfully abusive couples in anime, such classics as:
Narusegawa & Keitaro
"Keitaro, you sleazebag!!!" *smack; keitaro flying through the air*
Kagome & Inuyasha "Sit, boy!" *slam* Chidori & Sagara
*smack* "You can't carry a loaded gun around in Japan!"
etc. The list goes on and on. Yet we cant help but love the love/hate relationship all these 'couples' have.
So what's your opinion?=P

well narusagawa allways hits keitaro with her naru punch in his face when he does somthing wrong..like fall down in the girls outside bath or somthing...
kagome allways says SIT when inuyasha is getting annoying..or trying to steal the jewels..(those pink stones)
and the other couple.. i dont know from where they are -_-'

It is time for you to drown

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

Quote by LaggylaggerThe whole point of that is to create comedy for whatever you are trying to do. Hate brings love?

haha.. i agree with this.

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

Quote by LaggylaggerThe whole point of that is to create comedy for whatever you are trying to do. Hate brings love?

yeah I know most of those parts are for comedy, still it's part of the deveopment of the story, and also the characters.

Wasn't Naru the girl who kinda hated Keitaro? But later she falls in love with him.
Same as Kaname and Sousuke. Kaname says he's a pervert, annoying guy and stuff, but later she starts feeling something for him.

Well,it's ''hate brings love'' in that way!

=P

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

Quote by Kairi-Hearts

yeah I know most of those parts are for comedy, still it's part of the deveopment of the story, and also the characters.

Wasn't Naru the girl who kinda hated Keitaro? But later she falls in love with him.
Same as Kaname and Sousuke. Kaname says he's a pervert, annoying guy and stuff, but later she starts feeling something for him.

Well,it's ''hate brings love'' in that way!

=P

you could say.... "hate brings love" story is some sort of classic....
there's so many of it.. and sometimes it gets really boring.. but there's some anime/manga that can make "hate brings love" story still intresting.

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

Firebomb

Anime Lover

Quote by kaede85hehe...it's all part of the love game... =D

this is totally true

Quote by kaede85hehe...it's all part of the love game... =D

i would hafta agree w/ theese! ^^ :)

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

heh, I guess that unprecedented violence in these types of relationships do pay off in the long run. XD

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I'm not quite sure why people like abusive couples.... my girlfriend is pretty abusive herself haha ^_^'

Signature Image

KratosAurion

One of the Four Seraphim

Because its funny

So im just a puppet... but so were... you!
~Kadaj - FF7 Advent Children

How about another classic example? Ranma and Akane. What do you guys think of that?

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

The abusive couples are cool and funny. Opposites attract like magnets. :nya:

Always approach with a smile!

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

Quote by InsidiousMaverickHow about another classic example? Ranma and Akane. What do you guys think of that?

yeah. those two are pretty funny too. Forget them. ups
=pp

here's one too Winry and Edward, Ed always end up beaten by the wrench of winry.

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

it's simple
the more u hate the more u love lyk:
naruto and sakura ,naruto always get beaten by sakura coz of his crazy antics sooooooo........... funny :D :D :D

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

I'm starting to get tiered of this kind of relationships... I find it too repetitive... I like it when it's a "part" of the story, but when the whole story is around 2 people that love and hate each other at the same time, and all the episodes are about missunderstandings and so on... I find it a bit annoying.
Like in the case of Ranma and Akane. They were cute and all, but give me a breake >_<

Some couples that I like and have some sort of I-love-you I-kill-you sprt of relationship, would be Kaoru and Kenshin... well Kaoru did the "agressive" part in there ^_^'
And also Sanosuke and Megumi (Rurouni Kenshin). They were never a couple, but they did have some sort of love-hate relationship. I think they did a very nice "potential" couple...
Oh! Creao and Orphen... Pitty they never became a real couple, but they were good enough as partners :)
And a long ect...

Ennariel

La figlia che piange

Because opposites have some tension, too!

~*~ "A man always wants to be a woman's first love. A woman always wants to be a man's last romance." ~*~

I think that we love abusive couples simply because of their entertainment value.
Let's face it: abusive couples are usually more interesting than regular couples. Also, romances, like stories, are much better with conflicts. This helps to flesh out the story and make it more appealing.

If sanity was a crime, I'd have a clean slate.

Kagome and Inu Yasha

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

"Hate brings love" is so classic, but it's my fav theme! It's never boring nor too sweet, and it's funny and enjoyable to watch!
And for me this kind of relantionship show a type of love who is really true because it isn't perfect...

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

love hurts..whichs makes it abusive! :)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.