Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what if..................? - Minitokyo

what if..................?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

PAPTIMUS

PAPTIMUS

--)(the sinister genius)(--

what if mu la fraga pilot freedom .do u think that he will do better than kira.seriosly :what if gundam seed destiny ends without mu la fraga piloting a mobilsuit and fighting again side by side with kira .what if gundam seed destiny series does not end in this series and they will make another series (gundam seed d 2 for an example.)we are in ep 40 now and this leads to the 10 remaining episodes.could it end with these episodes only.what if the end in gundam seed d is simply that there is no end to fighting for peace as they say.

*the man from jupiter*

ha ha ha i think freedom will be destroy in ten second by raul and providence. cause of in seed although mu use 4 funnel from zero mobius but he can't make any damage to Raul that use only ginn let see kira he have only freedom but he can win raul that have 9 funnel from providence .
so if Mu drive freedom and let kira drive strike ZAFT will win the wars and lacus must be died. (that's i don't want happen)

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/27528/ - Here's the Gundam Seed Destiny discussion thread. ;)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.