Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you prefer FFX or FFX2 ?? - Minitokyo

Do you prefer FFX or FFX2 ??

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

babyblueshakira

babyblueshakira

i'll love you like no one can

I liked FFX much better because there was romance going on. There were also more characters for you to use from. I liked Tidus and Yuna...they were really cool characters. I did like the costumes for FFX2 though....they were cool.

we're running, running, keep pulling my hand, so we don't get seperated . . .
Signature Image

rinoa41

Don't Let Go

i prefer ffx cuz sequels can get messed up...which ruins the purpose of the original.
when i saw x-2,i didn't really like it cuz i feel like their making yuna's relationship
w/tidus so weird and obvious.i just wished they stayed on x and never made a
sequeal

Signature

I haven't finished FFX yet... *sigh* I'm stuck at Mount Gagazet trying to beat Seymore. He sure is annoying... Tips anyone?

Signature
Signature and avatar by toxictea23

~ I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

babyblueshakira

babyblueshakira

I played FFX a long time ago....maybe like a year ago ^_^' But if you go to gamefaqs.com....they can give you tips there.

Signature Image

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I didn't play FF but i think FFX is the best one because the effects are amazing and i like the game style.... :D

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

prefer ffx over ffx-2 i was not that big of a fan of the real time fighting its just not what a ff is

DragNviper13

DragNviper13

Pervert King

i perfer ffx it has a better story line

babyblueshakira

babyblueshakira

Yeah the effects are amazing in FFX....and the story is much better. ^_^'

Signature Image

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

FFX is my definite choice.
FFX-2 is too girlish. It doesn't have that "save-the-world" theme.

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

finalfantasyuna10

finalfantasyuna10

The Bloody Rain

FFX is better, not only the playing system but the graphic and story were great as well but I would like to give ffx-2 credit for trying something new such as no more summoning and dresschanging, and for the first time of more than 20 years, Square Enix made a continue story for the previous game

Signature Image
The Last Love Song On This Little Planet

I definitely preferred FFX - the story was better and not as light-hearted as FFX-2's themes.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i dont mind either, i like ffx-2 but i only had it on hire for 1 night, i bought FFX and played thru some of the game, but i havent played it in a while tho

Signature Image

FFX. I played a ways into ffx-2 before realizing that there was all sorts of side quest stuff to do in the areas other that where the missions were. And since once you beat a chapter you can't do go back to do stuff you missed the first time I missed out on all sorts of fun stuff.

They were both good but Final Fantasy X was Better the character's were Awesome and come on you telling me waka and Lulu wouldn,t haved healped Despite the fact that she was pregant come on there friend's and that what friend's Do!

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Quote by DragNviper13i perfer ffx it has a better story line

I agree.

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

ninjamike1234

ninjamike1234

I am not of this world

ohhh man 10 was soooo much better it was much truer to the final fantasy legecy.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Iz-chan

Iz-chan

Anti Sora <3

I prefer FFX, 'cause ffx-2 twisted the story completely from the first and barely follows the first >_< Though that doesn't mean ffx-2 is bad, It's pretty good though FFX is much better.

I liked X-2 better because I hated Tidus, and because I thought it was easier to use dresspheres than switch people all the time. I agree it wasn't really "true to the FF legacy", but I found the game simpler (because I've always found FF games to be quite difficult - I've never fully beaten one until x-2).

Fruits Candy
^Clicky and join! We'd like your company. x3

paied

paied

*blink*

x2. i'm a casual male gamer, what can i say. lol.

EvilDragonBlade

EvilDragonBlade

Konnichiwa

I like FFX over ffx-2. I prefer the sphere grid since it was easier select what path your characters can go to and learn certain abilities. X-2 music was poor and the story was ugh but the gameplay was nice.

Signature Image

I didnt like either of them, guess it probably was mainly 50hz fault. Ruined whole experince because it was soooo slow. But if I have to say, ffx was better. Better story, as said. But battles were lot more awful than in X2. But whatever, Im not playing either of them ever again, thanks to square europe

I\ll go with FFX. It has more "adventure" feel and the story is better.

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

Both were good games but FFX is the better. More characters and a more interesting storyline.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

For some reason, and I can't really put my finger on why, but I feel I prefer ffx-2 to ffx.. =\
Well, for one, Yuna was too frail and acted rather weak, but even though she sometimes does it in ffx-2, she does it a lot less, which sort of made it that little bit more enjoyable.

Not having to switch characters in battle, constantly was sort of annoying, though it was also a great help, too.
Another thing, ffx-2 has a job system! I somewhat like job systems in RPGs, because you aren't just limited to using certain types of jobs in one battle, or make it less challenging by giving all the characters all of the abilities.

These are just a few views as to see if I could see what makes me like ffx-2 more.

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.