Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many countrys have u go? - Minitokyo

How many countrys have u go?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

niina02

niina02

Pari prai pa pa~

yes, this month all my questions are about countrys!
[*World Lover* u¬¬]
anyway, How many countrys have u go?
well, i have gone to a not a lot, but yes to many countrys...
first USA, to Texas , Florida...and to the Caiman Island [in what state they are, sorry, i.m an ignorant]
then, to France, Vienna, Hungary, and soon, i.m goingo to go to Mexico...-[it.s funny, i visit other countrys, but not other in S A]
and u?

Edit*: well, i have gone to many places here, in my country too... [Chile]

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I have been in 4 countries, I think XD :
-Ukraine
-Russia
-USA
-France

only been to fiji...........and if i might say so it awsome WAY COOL............i loved it...........and i hope to travel a lot soon..........maybe for a living!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

hmm let's see....
England, France, Spain, Holland, Italy, USA, Belgium, Slovakia...guess that's all.

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

This will be a long list.
-usa -Canada (I live here) -France -Spain -Italy -South Africa -Singapore -China -Japan -Philippines -Australia -Indonesia -Thailand.

Hmm I thought I have been to more.

Signature

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I have only been to China and Canada. And I have been to 4 states, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, and Arizona. And I live in California.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

err US, Canada, China, Italy, France, England(Britain?)

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i haven't travelled much at all, and the only place i've been to out of the u.s. is samoa.
i lived there for a very short period of time when i was really young.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

i've never been abroad.. :(

'' live life to the fullest''

shadowframe

I rule you!!

2 countries.
US and the Philippines. ( miss my home country. . .)

My goal in life is to travel to Japan. Someday, someday. . . I will.

ph43r me!
*shakes furry paw*
For evil, cute Justice!!

Only a few....
-China
-Cambodia
-USA (live here now ^_^' )

Sessha

Silver Fox

I've only been to Mexico and the us... :\

No more.

I've been to the Netherlands eh... Well, I've just come back from living there for 2.5 years and about to go back again. And I visited London, UK for 4 days for my 24th Birthday. Trips to Paris, France, and Germany are in the works... and hopefully another trip back to the UK to meet a good friend. And, of course... I've seen more of the US than most people in all their lives within 7 weeks - that's about 42 states!

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

Ermm... well I live in the UK..
Have been to Hong Kong, China, America, Canada, France and Germany...thats all I can remember, oh I did stop in a Dubai airport if that counts.. :P
And I was born in Scotland.. (yesh I'm wierd..I'll keep on sayin it..)

Cart

Great Spammer Cart

france, belgium, spain, germany, morroco, tunisia

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

only 2, the usa, and japan

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I can't say I've ever been out of the country before. It was never financially sound, but I'm planning on it now that I have a steady income.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

sorrie to say ive only been to Canada and Trinidad(in the Caribbean),.. and i live in the US. i desperately wanna see the world.

Signature

Just three, even if I don't know if France really counts since I'm a french citizen... but France is more than 5 000 miles away (too bored to check the rigth number but it's 11 or 12 hours different ) from where I live so... New-Zeland and the USA are the other places I have been.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Let me see...

Laos
Thailand
Japan
USA

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

well, actually been to quite a few
US, China, Korea, Germany, Denmark, Hong Kong,

The past month just expanded my list by 5-6 European countries. I've been to: China, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Canada, United States, England, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Italy, Czech Republic, Hungary, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Norway, Denmark, and maybe one or two that I don't remember.

7...Brazil, Sweden.France,Spanien, Argentin,Scotland...UK....

USA, England, Scotland, France, Portugal, Brasil

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.