Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can someone help? - Minitokyo

Can someone help?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

I've been trying to get any kind of Inuyasha pic on my personal settings at the top, but i still dont understand how to get it on there. It would be really nice if someone could tell me how :)

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Your picture is being displayed on my end, but it's likely not seen on your end because you either haven't refreshed your personal settings page or you haven't cleared your cache. Your image will show up on your end once you have done one of the above.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Yes, the refresh button on your browser will do the trick. I noticed that when I tried to change my avatar, the old avatar would remain in the user page. I thought it was an upload problem. It turned out that the submit button doesn't fully refresh the page, and all you need to do is manually refresh. I believe this is because of the php driven community software running this site.

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

hmm did u put in the code thing for the image to show up? umm if you did try holding down ctrl and click the refresh button at the same time, it does wonders

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by SilentMasamuneYour picture is being displayed on my end, but it's likely not seen on your end because you either haven't refreshed your personal settings page or you haven't cleared your cache. Your image will show up on your end once you have done one of the above.

Quote by bladerunner2005Yes, the refresh button on your browser will do the trick. I noticed that when I tried to change my avatar, the old avatar would remain in the user page. I thought it was an upload problem. It turned out that the submit button doesn't fully refresh the page, and all you need to do is manually refresh. I believe this is because of the php driven community software running this site.

Yes refresh. I had the same problem, and when I refreshed it came up.

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Hey just wanted to thank all of you for helping me :nya:

No problem dude

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by muramasa007No problem dude

lol, that was random. heh :D

Quote by InuyashaRulesssssHey just wanted to thank all of you for helping me :nya:

No problem! :D

Why do you kill the joy of death?

lol now I need to know how to close a thread :nya: :\ If you could help that would be kool OX

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.