Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how often do you change your avatar and siggy? - Minitokyo

how often do you change your avatar and siggy?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

I've only changed my avatar once... I'm pretty lazy when it comes to that, so I hardly change it at all. But maybe I should change it soon.... x_x
I'm also too lazy to change a siggy let alone make one! ^_^'

I change my MSN avatar plenty a time.
but i rarely change my minitokyo ones.
and i rarely change it on other forums either.
So it's just MSN where i change a lot.

(edit) i also don't really have a signature yet. I am making one currently.

rarely. i just changed mine for the first time after 21weeks here...

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

Quote by kakitsubatararely. i just changed mine for the first time after 21weeks here...

WOW
geez thats a long time O_O

Signature Image

I change my avatar when I get bored with the current one(s). In MSN I switch it all the time.
No sig yet.

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

i suppose i change it when i get bored of the current one im using lol ^_^

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by mitchelli suppose i change it when i get bored of the current one im using lol ^_^

yeah it seems thats the way of lot of people are doing it lol

Signature Image

shadowframe

I rule you!!

Not often enough. I have the different personalities when I'm on different boards and have different avatars to reflect that. So I'm not going to change this avatar.

*wishes he could make his own sig images*
*goes back to basking in the sun*

ph43r me!
*shakes furry paw*
For evil, cute Justice!!

When I'm in the mood, prolly 2-3 times a month.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

lol I changed it once fer like 2 days but then i changed it back fer 2 reasons lol

1 - didnt want anyone taking it from me

and 2 - because this one fitters me mores lol

Magically Delicious, yo.

i rarly change mine because i haven't toght of a new one yet so i have not changed it! ^_^

sumisyo

sumisyo

Smile Ed

I really adore my avatar, so I dont think I will change it anytime soon!
If I do change my avatar, it would be more appealing than the first!

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by sumisyoI really adore my avatar, so I dont think I will change it anytime soon!
If I do change my avatar, it would be more appealing than the first!

yeah thats exactly what i think about mine!
and i really love yours, its from special ending with nina right?

Signature Image

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

it depends on how much i like them. I just made my new avatar a week ago, and I think I'll be keeping it for a while (but will be making modifications). chances are I'll change my signature image soon tho.

Prota-Girl

Prota-Girl

The pro Alchemist

i wouls have a sig but no one will help me on making it small I want to use this onehttp://img280.imageshack.us/img280/5148/cvsp28dj.th.jpg heh but i love changeing my avie..i do it all the time

Scar> I`ll give you a moment to pray.
Ed> Sorry i stopped beliveing.
Scar> i have good news FullMetal.
Ed> What are you goint to stop the killing of State Alchemists,are you going to let me and my Brother go,Are you...??!?!?!
Scar> NO FULL METAL!! *Luffy Grin* I just save a bunch of money on my car insurance bye switching to geico! ^^
Ed> WHAT!!?!?!?!?!

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

lol yeah you change your avatar like CRAZY!
uuhh i dont know if i can help you with making that picture your siggy, but i can try, okay?
^_^

Signature Image

Yann

Yann

Twisted game of love

um i change it, if depending on my mood i guess

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

I only change my avatar once, and that is because some one else already had it. This is my first sig and I am not planning to get another one anytime soon. So I guess I rarely change my sig or avatar. I like my sig and avatar so I dont think I would change them. ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

i only changed it once since i been here

dragongirli

dragongirli

girl of the dragons

i change it whenever i'm sick of my current one, or get a new idea. i always make my siggie~

knowledge is power. power corrupts. study hard. be evil.

In these forums, I probably won't change it much. But my other forums, narutoforums, I had a run where I made a new sig everyday. On average though, I'll change it once every month.

Signature Image

oh it depends, if i have free time or not. i create many signatures but still have to create some for minitokyo.

Signature

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

i'm quite lazy to change my avatar and sig.

though if i'm suddenly inspired by the current anime i'm watching or the manga i'm reading i might change. usually i make them myself. though not very good.. they are mostly simple ones..

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by polarie
though if i'm suddenly inspired by the current anime i'm watching or the manga i'm reading i might change. usually i make them myself. though not very good.. they are mostly simple ones..

yeah i dont think ill change my ava, but i change my sig when i get inspired by the next game or show im watching

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.