Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 It's Eunasahng's Birthday! Go! Go! Weird Girl! - Minitokyo

It's Eunasahng's Birthday! Go! Go! Weird Girl!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

o___o it's going to be Euna's birthday on the 26th and i wanted to be the one who made the thread .. *sticks tongue out at the slow pokes*

http://eunasahng.minitokyo.net --> go and sign her guestbook and pound her with lots of kawaii dollies .. >.<

she's the founder of mt's aka minitokyo's first family and apart of the staff of Antique Faery Tale's <3 !

Happy Birthday Euna Unni .. ==;; hope yu get many many naked guys in your room tonight .. >O<

... and ... here's me and brom's birthday pressiie to yu <3 sarang haee unni!

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

Happy Birthday Euna-chan!!!! Hope you get your b-day wishes come true and lots and lotsa presents!!! ^-^

Euna ish so old ;__;..

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

*tias cathes shyxsakura tongue* show that one to be again and i will cut it if <_<
*XP back to shyxsakura*
ok i will say happy b-day

It is time for you to drown

Happy Bithday Euna..

Signature

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

LoL!!! Saki that's a good one "Hope you get many many naked guys in your room tonight" =P

Hahahaha, well it's 26th here at my place. So Happy Birthday Euna!! ^_^ *huggies*
I'm sorry I didn't get to make you anything ._."

But I do hope, Euna will have a wonderful birthday ^_^
Don't screw it up like mine xP Go have some fun and don't make people bully you!! xD

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

:O it eunie-corn's birthday
*gets lots of hot guys to strip for her* XD
hope you have a good birthday n saki doesn't bother yuu too much XP

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Happy Birthday! Have a nice one and hope you get a lot of gifts and a big cake! ^-^

Earn money reading e-mails here

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Happy, happy Birthday, Euna-person. *-* I don't think I've ever really talked you to before, but best wishes anyway! x] Eat tons of chocolate caaaake, and beware of the wrinkles! <.< :: Gives you an anti-wrinkle suit. :: Now you can stay pretty foreveeeer. xD Congraaats! ;]

Signature

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

omigoshie~~~ its eunie's burfday??o.O
happy burfday to you~
many chochies for you
happy burfday to eunie~
happy burfday to you ^^

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

happy birthday euna!!! *throws up confetti and gives her my best strawberries*you better eat it before saki does

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Ew, male strippers o_o

Happy birthday Euna!!

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

Quote by Chopstickz:O it eunie-corn's birthday *gets lots of hot guys to strip for her* XD
hope you have a good birthday n saki doesn't bother yuu too much XP

==;;

rawr ..

*strips choppiiee nakiiee*

have him .. >.>

ROFL xD~! happy B-day euna~!!!!! *calls somebody to deliver the big big big present >D* hihihi have a nice nice nice B-daY~!!!!! hmz.....dun getting to old :P~!

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

Happy B-day ^^ I Havent really talk to you
but I hope ou have a kick ass B-day ^^
*throws confetti*

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

euna-chan!!! o__o;; OMG, happy birthday! I totally forgot when it was, I'm so bad as the owner of the Portable Bakery! Me make it up ta U by creating the world's largest portable cake! Hehe, hope U likey! XD (*drops tha large cake in front of euna by helicopters*) XD

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Happy birthday Eunasahng! Y'know I haven't really actually spoken to you, huh? >_>; Bah, minus well start today.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

hooray for eunasahng! it's her birthday! i love saying happy birthday to people i don't know! :D

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Well,since the 26th is tomorrow and I have a friend how has that dat eas well....HAPPY birthday EUNA ^uu^ !!!! *gives her a some plushies and a ton of candy* And here is my b-day song: Happy Happy Birthday ! You're another year older. Happy Happy Birthday! Shut up and eat some cake. Yaayyyy !!!! I hope you get at least one thing you want, so have a good b-day :D .

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Happy birthday, euna! Hope you have a great day. :)

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

happy birthday euna ^___^ *hugs* now u are older ù.ù and where is the cake ? XD

rocknroll-isgo

rocknroll-isgo

Holy hole in a donut, Batman!

*throws even more confetii in Euna's face*

>xD Ohohohoho!

More birthday hugs for yooouu! *hug hug hug*

Signature Image
{----------------------------------------------------------------{Antique.POP}

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

*looks at calander* >__> wahhh...good thing itz still only 25th!

****HAPPY birthday euna!!!!!!**** ^____^

i hope u'll have a blast on ur bday! tell me what u got for presents ok? hehe

*hugglez little sis euna* XD

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

*throws confetti* happy beeday~~ may all of your wishes come true, may you grow old peacefully and may God bless all your white hair!! *ruuns*

love,
saki's pet bird

Signature

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

happie burfday euna !!

*gives euna a lizard plushie* XD

*hugglez*

hope you'd have a good year ahead of you

and ... *scratches head* ... have fun ? ^_^;

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.