Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How long can u go without eating? - Minitokyo

How long can u go without eating?

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 197 total items

b3bLucy

b3bLucy

Tired and Delussional

I can go without for about 5 or 6 hours without eating. I don't know how but i think i'm use to it beside theres nothing good to eat around the house. Wut about ya'll people?

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

allmost 5 minutes

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

erm..when i sleep? so that's bout 8 hours...
when i'm awake...i tend to snack alot ^_^'
but i think the longest would be around 6 hours when i'm awake

During the school year, I don't eat breakfast and lunchtime is around 12 p.m. I wake up at six... so six hours. Actually, sometimes I just don't eat lunch so it'd actually be around nine hours.

i eat a little bit for breadfast which is like at 8 in morning, and then i wont eat until like 6:00 p.m. or later

Naruto-Uzumaki

Naruto-Uzumaki

Whatever...

I never tried, but i would say if i want i can do it for one day... and after i slept i will eat up all in can find at home^^

Signatures suck

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

Hmm longest I have gone was about 9 hours but I can normally go 6 hours until I get hungry, then I eat like a king :)

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

i guess that'll be bout four-five hours...oh wait, when i sleep, that's like eight! so eight's the one for meh. when i wake up,i'm so hungry! ^^

There was this one time that l didn't have any food for 3 days yep 3 days :D

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

Probably only 3-4 hours if I'm home, like during the summer. I eat a lot of snacks.

A whole two days.

Signature

SealedSword

Sword Demon

I can without food for a few days
But mainly when I'm sick, since I don't get the urge to eat
I barely ever eat anyways (people around here think I'm strange in many ways O_o)

12+ hours

Machika

Machika

Angel of the Night

I can go on one day! My stomach still hurt when I think about that day that I didn't eat! ^_^'

Not to many for sure. But im still thin :D.

lodzio

You're the worst!

well, dunno really. but i like to eat :) and it doesnt affect me - im thin ;P

Signature

Er... I'll eat constantly whenever possible... only time I don't constantly snack is in school or when I'm sleeping. (and I eat in class too, lol) Still skinny!

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

About One and a half Day's that is the longest so far for me .

6 hours.

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Disregarding sleep time maybe 6 hours without actual food. However, I'm a little bit hyperglycemic so I become Super-B**** if I don't eat on a regular schedule. I do need a caffienated beverage within four hours of waking or I develop an incredible headache that will not go away until the next day. I only need one though and I'm good for the rest of the day.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Hmm last time I checked 3 days 16 hours and 26 minutes

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

I've gone a day or two without eating before. However, that's only if I need to or I'm in the mood. Otherwise, I have enough trouble going a couple hours.

Please note, I'm very very skinny too. Lol! ^_^'

HTML Coding Hates Me...

the longest time that I haven't eat in is 24 hours. But usally I very often like a few hoours or so.

Squeaky-kun

The Grim Squeaker

The longest I've ever gone without food was four days. I was really sick so I couldn't hold anything down.

::insert spiffy-pretty-looking signature image here::

"SQUEAK"

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 197 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.