Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How long can u go without eating? - Minitokyo

How long can u go without eating?

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 197 total items

Longest i never at was maybe 10-16 hours if im lucky :P

Kaelos

Fallen Angel of Darkness

A couple of hours when I'm in my eating state.... but if I'm in my non-eating state, I can generally go a day or two without food

I went for 2-days without eating once. I suppose I could go way longer, but to fast I'd have to mentally prepare and want it. Mainly because after not eating for a while my judgement sways, and I would no longer care about my reason for fasting.

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

i went like 4 or 5 days without eating once, thats the longest time without eating i can remember, im sure i culd go longer, but i reeli dont see the reason for it, but yea i can go days without eating and wont starve myself

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

About 60 hours max. I just forget to eat one day and you get over the hunger and don't eat the next and then after a while you get really hungry all of a sudden. Considering how often that happens to me, it can't be very healthy.

NoirTsubasa

Nikkei

The longest I never ate was 70 hours... Because I had surgery for appendicitus.

Ore no soba ni ite kure, doko ni mo ikuna.

DJZephyr

DJZephyr

MiX iT uP!

Hmm, I've gone about a day total. I regretted it later, because I didn't drink any fluids for the whole period and my stomach rejected my next few meals (it was a hot day, too, which didn't help the dehydration). I downed a good amount of water the next two days, and had to miss school that Monday.

Follow your dreams. Honor your vows. MiX iT uP.
Signature

BrokenGlass

BrokenGlass

Broken Glass or Broken Hearts

I got depresed once and starved myself for a week.

Signature
Love Is Like Glass Once Its Broken, There Is No Point in Hurting Yourself Trying To Put It Back Together...

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

15 hours with no complaint
17 hours with some sound
17 and a half hour made my tummy hurt....

Meow~

Hmm. The longest I went without eating is nearly three weeks if you don't count Slim-Fast drinks and Powerade, which I'm pretty sure you don't. I had decided to go on a diet, and this being my first time, I didn't know a -bleeping- thing about dieting, so I just lived off of chocolate Slim-Fast shakes and Powerade, and even that wasn't very often. I'd grab one in the morning before I got on the bus and it'd fill me up until lunch. Then I'd get a Powerade from the vending machine and ration it out. Finally, one day my mom told me that dieting was about moderation and not starving yourself. Remember this well: porkchops are lifesavers (as odd as that sounds).

Then when I went to Japan last summer, there were a few kids who were being stubborn and keeping away from the local cuisine, and considering that not only were we there two weeks and that our leaders were strict about us "having a genuine experience, food and all", I pitied them. Now that time, I actually ate everything and liked most of it, including barbecued eel and miso soup.

Second moral lesson: When in doubt, Pocky. ;)

About half-a-day, if I have to, then my Flash metabolism kicks in and says "you'd better eat or I'm not responsible for the massive energy drain that will inevitably follow."

It's got it's good and bad points...

Darktekya

Darktekya

Anime Lover

One day..... I guess that has been the most I have spend without eating.

Can sin be forgiven? Cloud Strife

metalhead

metalhead

chinese ink martial artist

well me hum... 3 hours. I just live eating evem thought I never get fat .

The world is a pizza pie...Yeah!

I simply love to eat so its almost impossible to keep my hands of food. Put on quite a lot of weight after puberty but still slim( not skinny anymore)

oh my god not for long.since i love to eat @@

The longest I ever went without food was for three days, but that was only because I got food poisoning. :P

i can starve myself, .... not because i want to... but because i'm too lazy to eat hahahaha i know sounds retarded... its also cause i drink a lot of water

Hmm...I generally go about 12-15 hours without eating, though there was one time when I went 32 hours without eating anything. Though afterwards I stuffed my face for the next 3 days.

Bizarre

Bizarre

The One

An average human can survive for about 6 months just by drinking water, but only 3 days (excluding food) if he's not drinking water.
However, I watched in TV that a devout buddhist in India (I think) survived for 7 days without water... then he disappeared... the world really is full of mysteries XD

About a week I suppose. I don't even get money from my pay check to buy food cause my mom wants me to put them all in the bank.

Dunno.. haha just give me candies and i'll survive!

The longest I have gone for is about 20 hours, the longest 20 hours of my life.

It depends. I could probably go a few days if I keep forgetting to eat when I should, but I normally don't.

depend.when fasting, start from dawn to sunset

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 197 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.