Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When do you people wake-up in the morning? - Minitokyo

When do you people wake-up in the morning?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I am just curious about when people awakens from their comfortable sleep.

For some weird cosmic reason, no matter when I go to sleep, I always wake up at 6:50 (maybe 1 min before or after). It just bugs me. I can't fell asleep after that. Yesterday, I slept like 3 am. However, I still woke up at 6:50, and I just keep rolling on the bed for another hour until I give up trying to sleep and go down to watch TV.

Anyway, when do you guys wake up? and do i have a serious problem with my sleep?

Signature

If my alarm doesn't go off I usually wake up at 12pm or later. I have to have 12hrs of sleep to feel refreshed.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/7949/
I think that thread is similar to yours.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

I go to bed late and wake up early. like sleep 2:30 a.m. and woke up today at 7:00 p.m.

Yuina

Yuina

.:sapphire soul:.

I tend to wake up at around 11am or 12pm. I think there's been the occasional time that I've woken up at 1pm and even more rare at 2pm. At which point my dad flips the mattress, causing me to fall on the floor. I try to go to sleep earlier, but I always fall asleep at 1 or 2am.

"On peut croire qu'on a tout, et perdre l'essentiel."
What do you know, I hate french yet I have a french sig. Maybe I'm beginning to like the language.

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

Ahh around weekdays I pretty much wake up around 6-7 a.m. cause I have to get to work at 8 a.m. , which isn't far from where I live at anyways and on Saturdays, I wake up around 7 so I can catch my Saturday morning line up of fresh cartoons lol and on Sundays I wake up a little later, around 9-10 a.m.

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

animehouse

I MISS YOU CUPCAKE...

well on a school day i wake up at around 6 am (damn you high school!) during the summer or on weekends (other than sundays) around 11:00 always its kind of the same for me if its the weekend no matter what time i go to sleep i always wake up at 11 something. so basically its
school days-6 am
saturday and summer -11 am
sundays -7 am (got to go to church my dads a pastor)

That's a pretty f***ing good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty f***ing good.
-pulp fiction

Yodelforcookie

Yodelforcookie

As days go by...

During school, I'm up by 5 AM to run.
On weekends during school, I'd say around 8-9 AM
During the summer, I'm practically nocturnal. I get up at noon and go to bed at about 4-5 AM. I only need 7 hours of sleep to feel fully refreshed, and my work schedule either starts at 1 PM or 5 PM, so I'm all set.

"Man created an acid rain that now washes away the sandcastles he built.
...or perhaps he needed it to wash away... all his deeply hidden secrets..."

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

if i dont have anywhere to go the next day i would stay up and end up sleeping in probably until 12, but if i usually wake up at a certain time like 8:00 AM by alarm clock, then i would probably end up waking up at that time for a while without an alarm clock, but im not too much of a morning person, so i would probably go back to sleep, but during school i would wake up at 6:00 AM OX

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Ebony

Ebony

Dark Neko

Back when I was still in school I had to wake up around 5 am because I had an early class but now I wake up around 9am or 10am if my grandmother decides to be generous and let me sleep in

Things are never what they appear to be
Signature
Thanks Kuai for the awesome avi and sig! <3

Member of *~cat-army-advanced~* *~High-Spirited~* *~Animal-Lovers~* *~Girls-Only~* *~Pure-Light-Love~*

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

O.O What is morning?! Tell me!!! j/k I wake up from 12 to 1 pm cuz I stay up so late. lol

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Ya when i have school i usually wake up ay 6:00a.m. but during the summer i usually stay up till at least 3:00 to 4:00a.m. everyday and wake up about 12:00 to 3:00p.m. unless i have work :nya: lol i just woke up about 20mins ago :)

Since it's summer, I've been asleep in the morning and awake at night.... I usually wake up at noon or 1... ^_^'

Let' see got to bed between 3 to 4:am and wake up about 11:30 to 12:00 pm.

I don't sleep very regularly... I'll sleep anywhere between 9pm-3am and wake up anywhere from 5am-12pm. Sometimes I have to sleep 15+hours to feel refreshed, sometimes only 2... I think I'M the one with a sleeping problem.

But when there's school, I used to wake up at 7:30 and sleep at about 10:30-11:00, but I'm going to a new school and I'm going to have to wake up at 6... T_T

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Hmm...on the weekdays, I'd say that I get up around between 7-8am and on weekends probably around 9 or 10, unless I stay out late with my friends. Then probably till like 12pm.

Signature Image

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

My alarmclock scares me to death every morning at 6:30, gotta get to work.
Only in the weekends I sleep 'till noon.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Well, I woke up on 4 or 5 in the morning because my class is early, hehehe! But if I have no classes, I still wake up at that time. ^_^'

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

On school days l wake up at 6:00am - 6:30am and as for the weekend who knows what times l might of wake up :)

when i have school, i wake up at seven am, when i have to work, at eight am and when i don't have to do anything, until twelve ^_^

If I have to go to school, then I wake up around 7am. If I don't have school though or I'm not going somewhere the next morning I wake up around 9am.

Ai-chan

Ai-chan

~*||Ageha||*~

It depends on my mood XD Sometimes until 15, sometimes until 11...i can sleep anytime...If I could, I would sleep the whole day and work at night...I like nights more than days^^

~*||Shounen Ai Angel||*~
Signature

crypthis

confusing reality

i wake on 6.30 evryday and even on weekends (damn, i hate that happen)
its normal if ya wake up on same time evryday
it is known in science biometric clock (i think, forgot its name) :sweat:

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

Seems to be, with me, I can never sleep when I try to do so.
Sometimes I go to bed and just lay there, for hours, thinking about things.. or I could just be sat at the PC 'till 5am. XD
You could call me lazy, since it seems to suit me fairly well. XD
Anyways, I normally wake up about 10am or 12am (of course, that is during holidays) i have to get up before 730am when I have college.. >_<

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.