Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When do you people wake-up in the morning? - Minitokyo

When do you people wake-up in the morning?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

i usually wake up 'round six-seven! but that's usually when i'm having a nightmare which has been happening lately! ^^

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Sleep? What is this sleep you speak of?

All I seem to take are long naps and wake up every 2 hours. I usually am always awake just before the alarm goes off at 5am.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Like 9am cause I got nothing to do in the summer...

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Usually on school days I wake up at 7:30, but since I'm attending a different school in the fall, not sure when I have get up ^^;;

During the summer I wake up at 8:30, but there was this period of time where no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get up earlier than noon ~ it threw off my day so much. Luckily I managed to kick that habit.

And about your wakeup pattern, I think it's acutally a good thing. Your body is staying on it's schedule and it's waking up at the same time everyday ~ good routine.

KratosAurion

One of the Four Seraphim

Quote by RebuIf my alarm doesn't go off I usually wake up at 12pm or later. I have to have 12hrs of sleep to feel refreshed.

I useually need 4 hrs mabey less to feel refreshed but I get like 7-6 hrs of sleep when my friends arent sleeping over. However, one of my friends is useally here for 1-2 weeks then we go to his house so he can get several changes of clothes so as a result I fall asleep around 4-6 am and wake up around 10-12.

There are times during the week where we just stay up for 1-2 days straight though but that just kills the next day or so.

So im just a puppet... but so were... you!
~Kadaj - FF7 Advent Children

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

now that it's summer vacation for me, i wake up at 9:00

I usually wake up at 6:30 which is good because i have to go to work at 8:00.

'' live life to the fullest''

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

got work at 8am so i gotta get up at 6am -_-
but on sundays i can sleep even to 1pm ^_^'

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

Norin

Norin

Mono Espacial

I always wake up at about 6, I go to the kitchen take something to drink and I go back to sleep, but then I wake up at 9 I can´t wake up any later than that...

If you want to make an omelette you have to brake some eggs
Signature
Be excellent to one another

kaizzya

kaizzya

Kusotaro..

always wake up at 6.30 a .m.
for school

I have lately been waking up like 13-14pm, I stay up so late, since Im on holiday now.
Normally 6-7am.

Right now i wake up at 6 AM and hurry to work. Need money for new gfx.

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Quote by soujiokitahttp://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/7949/
I think that thread is similar to yours.

soujiokita, the thread you mentioned was more than 35 weeks ago so this one should be fine.
Anyway, I usually wake up at 6.30 if I have 8.30 am classes
Otherwise, I often wake up at 8 or 8.30

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Cart

Great Spammer Cart

i usually wake up at 10:00 without any alarm, during holidays... otherwise 6:30am to go to school :s

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

during the summer, i can sleep till like 12 or 1 in the afternoon without any problem, but during school, i need to wake up at 5:15,

Signature

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Hello, how are you doing?
uhmm i have summer vacation now so i wake up late..like 10-12 am..but that will change after tomorrow because ill start to go to the gym and im going there early everyday...when i have to go to school i wake up at 6:30-7 am :)
well...
see you later then
and also have a nice day^^
bye bye

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I get up with my alarm at 5:30 AM; so, I can get to work on time during the week. I'm normally wake up 6:30 AM on the weekends. I generally go back to sleep and then proceed to wake up at 1 hour intervals until I decide to to actually roll out of bed.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

on school days i get up at around 5:30am and i go workout in my gym, on weekends it depends usually no later than 9:00am

don't worry the site will be up soon
Signature
http://junto.sytes.net

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

Morning? What morning? The latest I can get up is 12pm or 1pm, but I i'm excited about something that's gonna happen it's 7am-11am

And on school days because I live far away from school and the schools near me are shitty, I get up 6:45am to leave the house at 7:20 to get to school and 8:30 -_-

Signature

diospada

diospada

ULTIMA WEAPON

don't ask me, ask my mom! hehe, i can't wake early in the morning. i go to bed at around 11:30-12:00, i wake up at around 8:00- 10:30...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

err.....3 am....>.> then i go back to sleep for a bit if i could and wake up again at 5ish

I've set my alarm to 9 because i want to start waking up a bit earlier but when my alarm goes off i get up, turn it off and go back to sleep. :<

sakura-chi

sakura-chi

~Dark Angel~

i tend to wake up around 9 to 10 a.m, depends if i sleep late or not.

During school I'm up by 6 AM.
On weekends during school or in my holidays I'm up by 12 AM.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.